Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle whore eats live spiders

Those poor fucking spiders. Imagine the last thing you see before dying is a noodlewhore's disgusting, semen riddled, horrible smelling mouth.

Nigga @verzetn, why your people do this shit ?
Look at the back of that spider, Lord knows what is inside that shit, and after all you still have the guts to act disgusted because people from my country put toilet paper on the trash can instead of throwing at the toilet.

Those poor fucking spiders. Imagine the last thing you see before dying is a noodlewhore's disgusting, semen riddled, horrible smelling mouth.
In the end they prefer to eat fried rats and live spiders to suck our dicks

Spiders are disgusting.

I couldn’t imagine seeing one this size, I’d pay to have multiple companies come and spray my house down

Spiders are disgusting.

I couldn’t imagine seeing one this size, I’d pay to have multiple companies come and spray my house down
Call this foid to come eat them

Cannibalism tbh

I'd rather fuck an asian virgin qt who eats spiders than a non-virgin white girl who prefers to eat chad's cock

foids eat shit all the time

Nuke chinkland in its entirety plus every other dog eating unhuman in east Asia.

Yes give this foid another viral disease that will cause lockdowns :feelshaha:

brutal spiderpill

This is why that Covid 19 shit started

And yet, there's a stereotype scattered on this forum, that sheboon foids are feral. It seems, noodlewhores outperform them.

rip spider bro

this is animal cruelty