Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle tries to make her date pay for her meal and her 31 relatives

Brutally over for ricecels

>China
I hope the foid and her family lost all their sociar credeet

¥20k is an above-average spend for a meal of 24 in mainland China, that's roughly 130 USD per person for dinner in a country where the per capita median income is less than ¥45k ($7k USD). It's an unreasonable sum for anyone in mainland China to spend on a blind date unless you're a kleptocrat with access to the Party's slush fund.

Elder bluepill male coping
Tbh most rice oldfags would be pissed at the bill, they are crazy frugal.

¥20k is an above-average spend for a meal of 24 in mainland China, that's roughly 130 USD per person for dinner in a country where the per capita median income is less than ¥45k ($7k USD). It's an unreasonable sum for anyone in mainland China to spend on a blind date unless you're a kleptocrat with access to the Party's slush fund.

Tbh most rice oldfags would be pissed at the bill, they are crazy frugal.
Holy shit, that is so expensive. Thats almost as if an American had to pay tens if thousand for a meal. Wtf. The story is way worse than I thought.

The more "generous" she expects you to be, the LESS sexually attractive she finds you. That same girl would be a completely different person with Chad. To add insult to injury, the sex a generous ugly man gets won't even be as good as what Chad gets for free. Chad gets anal for the price of a bag of Skittles while she charges YOU 3,000 bucks for a peck on the cheek.

The more "generous" she expects you to be, the LESS sexually attractive she finds you. That same girl would be a completely different person with Chad. To add insult to injury, the sex a generous ugly man gets won't even be as good as what Chad gets for free. Chad gets anal for the price of a bag of Skittles while she charges YOU 3,000 bucks for a peck on the cheek.
Bro she demanded half a years salary on this meal. Truly never began for no. chads.

Bro she demanded half a years salary on this meal. Truly never began for no. chads.
I wonder what the ricecel's job was, like what made her think that he would be OK with footing the entire bill for a 24-top at a high-end restaurant?

I wonder what the ricecel's job was, like what made her think that he would be OK with footing the entire bill for a 24-top at a high-end restaurant?
No clue, but would any millionaire’s son pay tens of thousand for a first date to pay for a girls extended family? Doubt he would be that rich, cause if he was, she wouldnt have tried to pull off some stupid stunt like that.

Last edited:
No clue, but would any millionaire’s son pay tens of thousand for a first date to pay for a girls extended family? Doubt he would be that rich, cause if he was, she wouldnt have tried to pull off some stupid stunt like that.
there are cucks everywhere

Can anyone actually be this sucked though?
would not be surprised when you consider 1) how skewed china's gender ratio is and 2) how the culture of studymaxxing causes a shit ton of ricecels to have zero social skills and/or awareness

would not be surprised when you consider 1) how skewed china's gender ratio is and 2) how the culture of studymaxxing causes a shit ton of ricecels to have zero social skills and/or awareness
I seriously think if you don’t have social awareness, you shouldnt be allowed to graduate from highschool.

Honestly i wouldnt pay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back