Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle tranny is happy she "passes" as an ugly Chinese male

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TMPOC/comments/17rumxc/passing_as_a_chinese_man_among_other_chinese_men/

Since I've started graduate school, I've passed 100% of the time, at least as far as I've been aware. I'm in a heavily male-dominated field (engineering), and most of my friends I've made so far are other Asian men in the field. I am about to work for a lab that is 100% international Chinese students with a Chinese professor. And since I pass not only as male, but also as a very average Chinese male engineering nerd, all of my peers treat me like I'm "one of them" (if that makes sense), which has been unexpectedly really weird and strange for me.

Now she's a chinkcel among chinkcels :feelskek:

When easy mode isn 't fun anymore.

Imagine existing in the 2020s and thinking "Wow, in this female supremacist society where men are completely invible, maybe I should become a dude!" :feelstastyman: