Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle throws herself white streamer in Japan

But jbw is not real

It's a cucked world we live in

Hopwfully next time they throw theirselves at me

 Her boyfriend, I presume, had to walk away to preserve any semblance of dignity lest he be lambasted a cuck.

Maybe I should visit Japan, there women jump with joy at the sight of a plain-looking white guy.
Yea maybe you should fakecel cracka:feelssus:

:feels: "B.. But muh kpop!" - average r/aznmasculinity user

its no secret that noodlewhores have low self esteem and a lot of the times flat out self hate. because honestly look at them lol.

 Her boyfriend, I presume, had to walk away to preserve any semblance of dignity lest he be lambasted a cuck.

Maybe I should visit Japan, there women jump with joy at the sight of a plain-looking white guy.
This.

Brutal, imagine what's going on in the mind of her soon to be ex bf

Pfft, as if I could afford it. Chances are I would receive no attention from the foreign women, and if I resorted to prostitutes I would be scammed.
Have you even tried

its no secret that noodlewhores have low self esteem and a lot of the times flat out self hate. because honestly look at them lol.
Screenshot 20230930 200142 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20230926 081347 Samsung Internet

its over for Japan, they are slowly opening up to 1mmigration.

There is a reason why most cultures gave women no rights and death penalty for adultery and so on for women only..

I hope her bf goes Ermergency Room.

guy in the video is tall, normie looks, and has his hair

if you lack any of these, you will get no attention.
The Asian was normie level looks the same height and had hair to but she wanted ole boy because he's white

The Asian was normie level looks the same height and had hair to but she wanted ole boy because he's white
you are sub 60 IQ this is so brutal please start a gofundme to help with being retarded i will donate

There is a reason why most cultures gave women no rights and death penalty for adultery and so on for women only..

I hope her bf goes Ermergency Room.

guy in the video is tall, normie looks, and has his hair

if you lack any of these, you will get no attention.
I assure you, even if he were average or even below average-looking, the same would apply. You’ve yet to become cognizant of just how deep the self-hate goes with Asian women. The average mayo SMVmogs Chadpreet to oblivion.

Prefer ebony women :feelsjuice:

My next trip is going to japan :feelsokman:

This man would be an incel by muttland women standards, but in pedoland, whitu cocku rizz is brutal :feelshmm:

Man my life sucks but atleast I am not rice. I would have roped long time ago if white women started throwing themselves this desperately at Other race or something