Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle mom looking for bride for her ricecel son

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
0hytabzyyqb51.png

She's about to get blackpilled :lul:

Noodle mom probably wants white cock deluded that her rice son would be attractive to other noodles. Ffs

>Speaks english chinese and c++
:feelshaha:

Also I believe that reads 169cm. Brutally over for this manlet.

The sad part is we'll never get to watch, with delicious satisfaction, his mom slowly come to the realisation that her son is a dead end. Her son knows this already, but she, in typical foid fashion, is deluded.

The sad part is we'll never get to watch, with delicious satisfaction, his mom slowly come to the realisation that her son is a dead end. Her son knows this already, but she, in typical foid fashion, is deluded.

She'll start blaming her son when he doesn't get any matches. She'll start bugging him to go to the gym and get a better body, or she'll say that he's not rich enough or doesn't have a good enough job. She'll criticise his fashion sense. Then she'll blame his poor social skills. She will continue to blame and blame.

can't see height

Yeah, several biases are at play here:

1. Typical mother bias thinking her son is good-looking when he's ugly

2. Foid bias: she never had to do anything in her life to attract a mate so she thinks it's just as easy for him

3. Boomer bias: she thinks him having a good job and making money will attract women when in reality foids only care about looks in 2020

She'll start blaming her son when he doesn't get any matches. She'll start bugging him to go to the gym and get a better body, or she'll say that he's not rich enough or doesn't have a good enough job. She'll criticise his fashion sense. Then she'll blame his poor social skills. She will continue to blame and blame.
Dead on. Have we both been through this before? The blame never stops. She will never blame her support of feminist policies or his genetic subhumanity (which she contributed to). She'll never say "you need longer legs" or "you need a better face".

Just delusional foid screeching and bitching. Throwing a temper tantrum because its always worked for her.

Noodlewhores are the absolute worst, legit 30% the reason young noodles and rices are in the situation they're in is their parents filling their heads with atrocious parenting and culture.

If they were in China they'd be fine because they can be shielded from outside and can cope in peace, and most importantly, with their own people, and have those teachings reinforced.

The problem is its the riceparents in the west, and I will include HK and SIN in this, who are the worst parents and fill their kids heads with this shit the most, because they have no gauge if relativity, so they base their parenting on how the world was in riceland in 1980s, not realising the Incel ricekid or the JBW obsessed whore noodle are growing up in 2020 Sydney or LA, whilst the parents in KL or Shanghai at least raise the kids based on a twisted 2020 view of what they think KL or Shanghai are now.

2. Foid bias: she never had to do anything in her life to attract a mate so she thinks it's just as easy for him

3. Boomer bias: she thinks him having a good job and making money will attract women when in reality foids only care about looks in 2020
Forgot the most important (you can think of it as an amplification effect on all 3 if u want) - Asian culture in a globalised world fail

looks like a jestermaxxing gimmick by the ricecel himself to attract attention tbh.

She'll never say "you need longer legs" or "you need a better face".
Noodle moms actually say this tbh. They also pinch your nose hoping it will grow to be more like a white nose.

Lmao this is literally my mom :feelskek::feelskek:.

Absolute lifefuel because it will finally shut her up. Boomer parents don't understand how fucking over it is for their non chad kids. Women boomer parents even less so. It's the only way she'll learn. I guarantee you she's nagged him for years thinking he's lazy

His mother likely set him up for the life of a betabux chump since his childhood. He was told to study so he could be a good slave and marry a used up roastie. Look at how she subtly markets him as a commodity to other women. Something for other women to use, like a draft horse or tractor being sold to a farmer.

There is something brutal about the mompill that no other pill offers. Imagine thinking that your mother actually has your best intentions at heart.

Look at how she subtly markets him as a commodity to other women. Something for other women to use, like a draft horse or tractor being sold to a farmer.
Hey at least tractors get ridden regularly

There is something brutal about the mompill that no other pill offers. Imagine thinking that your mother actually has your best intentions at heart.
Most of the times they're just clueless tbh. Mothers love their sons, it's biological.

Dead on. Have we both been through this before? The blame never stops. She will never blame her support of feminist policies or his genetic subhumanity (which she contributed to). She'll never say "you need longer legs" or "you need a better face".

Just delusional foid screeching and bitching. Throwing a temper tantrum because its always worked for her.

Tbh my mom doesn't blame me for me not having any romantic success, it's more my father who blames me. I've tried to blackpill them before but they stand resolutely against it with their bluepilled bullshit. It's not too bad for me (yet) since I'm only 23. I know that in the future it will get worse and I know that it will get to the point of verbal abuse from my father and maybe violence if I'm unable to find a girlfriend soon. He already accuses me of not trying enough. Sorry to hear about your situation though, I really don't understand how women go through their entire lives ignoring and mocking genetically inferior men but blame their incel sons for their lack of success, it's mind-boggling.

Most of the times they're just clueless tbh. Mothers love their sons, it's biological.
I've seen too much evidence to the contrary. Its 50/50 with moms that love their sons and moms that just see them as commodities.
Tbh my mom doesn't blame me for me not having any romantic success, it's more my father who blames me. I've tried to blackpill them before but they stand resolutely against it with their bluepilled bullshit. It's not too bad for me (yet) since I'm only 23. I know that in the future it will get worse and I know that it will get to the point of verbal abuse from my father and maybe violence if I'm unable to find a girlfriend soon. He already accuses me of not trying enough. Sorry to hear about your situation though, I really don't understand how women go through their entire lives ignoring and mocking genetically inferior men but blame their incel sons for their lack of success, it's mind-boggling.
You need to become financially independent ASAP and get the fuck out of there. Your father is delusional.

What languages do you speak

YARP-example-C-program-to-send-data-to-a-data-channel-called-sender.ppm

Do you even compute?

The circle is obscuring his height but it looks like 169 cm, it's over for him.

Average build what is that?

You know it’s fucking over when your mom goes on dating apps to find a bride for you.

tell your father to arrange marriage for you if he cares so much. watch how bad it will go for him

tell your father to arrange marriage for you if he cares so much. watch how bad it will go for him

He'll end up blaming me when I get rejected by every girl, saying if I'd worked harder then I'd have a better job and would've been able to get a girl.

he should kill himself

This is the same whore who wouldn't even look at ricecels and only sucked white cocks. And here she is expecting that some noodlewhore fucks her ricecel son.

this hurts :cryfeels:

I actually feel sorry for him

The embarrassment of not being able to find love with your parents wanting grandkids