Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodle international student is chopped to pieces by married white normie. CuckTears: "but muh manipulation!"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/odq0gm/on_a_video_about_a_woman_who_was_brutally_murdered/

The video is about Yingying Zhang's disappearance and murder. She should've known better than to get into a stranger's vehicle but I don't fully blame someone who accepted help after getting herself lost in a foreign country. Anyways, I digress.

The interesting thing is that the killer, a physics PhD student and faculty member at UIUC, had a wife and a girlfriend -- though to be fair, he was separated from the wife during the time of the killing, and the girlfriend later wore a wire that allowed the FBI to secure a conviction.

But all a reasonable commentator on YouTube did was point out that it wasn't unusual for psychopaths to be considered sexually attractive, and the SJWs descended upon him like rabid dogs. Yikerinos!

That guy is an incel in denial himself

Just ignore the facts and statistics by calling someone an incel part 4394983493432245245425252

Screenshot 20210705 152425 1

You'd think a psychopath who is known to be unemotional will not care for his inceldom. Yet here some of us are more depressed. Sad and suicidal than any normie. Although I don't disagree on having zero charm :feelsmage:

exactly, most of the times when i talk to people i can barely maintain eye contact but somehow im a psychopath
You're a good boy. You deserve a cookie:feelsmage:

The interesting thing is that the killer, a physics PhD student and faculty member at UIUC, had a wife and a girlfriend
I always thought normies were mean but at least harmless. Who would have known that they turn out to be more dangerous than thugs high on drugs.

I always thought normies were mean but at least harmless. Who would have known that they turn out to be more dangerous than thugs high on drugs.
how are normies ever harmless

how are normies ever harmless
Sorry, I wasn't being clear. I was specifically referring to educated normies at uni. I can imagine them turning into bullies on the Internet but irl they are merely annoying and usually at least pretend to be nice to you. I probably watched too many slasher movies where it's always weirdos who are the killers.

Sorry, I wasn't being clear. I was specifically referring to educated normies at uni. I can imagine them turning into bullies on the Internet but irl they are merely annoying and usually at least pretend to be nice to you. I probably watched too many slasher movies where it's always weirdos who are the killers.
While it's true that education reduces crime, keep in mind that psychopathic traits are more likely to be found in an extroverted normie than in a truecel

Also the United States has a weirdly high intentional homicide rate compared to its similarly developed peers.

well lifefuel for ricecels she stayed loyal to her ricemen

Another personality detector failed.

View attachment 464069
You'd think a psychopath who is known to be unemotional will not care for his inceldom. Yet here some of us are more depressed. Sad and suicidal than any normie. Although I don't disagree on having zero charm :feelsmage:
Charm is genetic like everything else. It was over before it began.

well lifefuel for ricecels she stayed loyal to her ricemen
I've learned to be skeptical even in cases as extreme as this. All this white man had to do to get her to hop in his car was promise her a free ride. Why is that? Would she have jumped in the car of some friendly ethnic as quickly? You decide.

Noodlewhores chase and lust after white males. Even low tier white males. Everyone in SF/Seattle/Portland knows it. Its not actually white men who are chasing noodlewhores.

so some sexhaving normie with a wife AND a girlfriend commits murder, and according to cucktears this "proves" that virgins are evil. only cucktears could be this retarded.

So let me guess, the killer's wife and girlfriend are noodles? :feelskek:

Pity... She was, "a keeper"

Isn't it interesting how the other 500+ similar events were ignored simply because niggers did it....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back