Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodle Gaslighting RiceAngel

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/mCmoqUqHGCk?t=539

Look at how she waves her hand like a bird, she is mocking his masculinity

JFL she also said white boy is the most attractive

They also rated girls

Best looking girl was Asian girl
Best looking guy was White guy

Thoughts?

@epillepsy
:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Don't take this the wrong way chief but why do this to yourself? Why do you go on YT to watch videos of these things exposing their natural behavior. You know these things are nasty, I know this and I guess most here know this too. Fuck these things. Focus on your own happiness brocel, rather watch videos about Rottweiler pups or whatever. These nasty things aren't worth our time and attention

Don't take this the wrong way chief but why do this to yourself? Why do you go on YT to watch videos of these things exposing their natural behavior. You know these things are nasty, I know this and I guess most here know this too. Fuck these things. Focus on your own happiness brocel, rather watch videos about Rottweiler pups or whatever. These nasty things aren't worth our time and attention
:cryfeels:

I hope they put a rottweiler in one of these series videos. Make foids rank dog higher instead of ugly males below their standards

I hope they put a rottweiler in one of these series videos. Make foids rank dog higher instead of ugly males below their standards
If I was rich I would def prove the dog pill and post it on YouTube. sincerely hope someone does it

Something about that white guy makes me wanna punch his face, hope his norwooding progresses.

jfl how they exclude the manlet, It's the 4 of them talking and he is just there, also brutal skullpill

Something about that white guy makes me wanna punch his face, hope his norwooding progresses.

jfl how they exclude the manlet, It's the 4 of them talking and he is just there, also brutal skullpill
To be fair, the blonde girl gaslighted by saying he was trump supporter (He wasn't)
Aparently he is dating a black girl (Based)
He is doing a good degree
He is in cadets

honestly i like you but you just come on the forum to try brag, I'm a 2021cel but that's annoying unless you're an giga autistic who found it very real and cool like chris chan with sonic

Last edited:
honestly i like you but you should be banned, just come on the forum to try brag, I'm a 2021cel but that's annoying unless you're an giga autistic who found it very real and cool like chris chan with sonic
Wait how am I bragging? I'm not the guy in the video Jfl

he is very cuck behavior

Wait how am I bragging? I'm not the guy in the video Jfl
You use JBW to try to Alto-validate, do you think I don't understand? In addition to the fact that most of the times someone points out a fakecel trait, you say that you have had something like "Having female friends is a fakecel trait" "oh I've had several female friends" from what I've noticed in other topics, you and that gay earth nuke just come here to talk about how you like noodle whore and JBW
I don't think you deserve to be banned because only you bring it up on the forum but it's a giga brag
the manlet?
no, the guy who got the highest grade but the manlet also looks Socable

Last edited:
You use JBW to try to Alto-validate, do you think I don't understand? In addition to the fact that most of the times someone points out a fakecel trait, you say that you have had something like "Having female friends is a fakecel trait" "oh I've had several female friends" from what I've noticed in other topics, you and that gay earth nuke just come here to talk about how you like noodle whore and JBW
I don't think you deserve to be banned because only you bring it up on the forum but it's a giga brag

no, the guy who got the highest grade but the manlet also looks Socable
I prefer Biracial women most tho, I post noodle content because theirs more

Im not going to watch this dude :feelswhat: