Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NOno noo nonono NOOO noooo NOOOOOOOOOOO dude NOOO

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Godddamnit it man, I just saw it i cant believe it. I was at the bar with my coworkers for a special occasion man and htere are all these wealthy cute couples :feelsUnreal: and i saw lots of things man i saw lots of things but worst of all what i saw.... godadaminit dude... no NOOO NOOO NONONO NOooooooo it was ..... an extremely hot blonde girl no older than 20 she was like 5'6" on a date walking around with a dude the exact same fucking height 5'6" or smth and he was like a skinny ass hapa :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: barely above average looking with a dumb normie haircut. he wore super plan clothes and she was all sexy looking without even that much makeup in a cute summer dress with her dumb little purse.... :feelsrope::feelsrope:.

money is everything dude. if only i had good parents that raised me to be confident and shit im literally better than that faggot dude i would treat this sweetie blonde stacie right man i would i would but she would rather hang out with this rich faggot man :feelsree::feelsree:. women only care about STATUS and MONEY those make #1 i cant believe what i saw. it was literally ER's fantasy absolutely unreal dude she was sooo sexy and they were both young so it clearly was not a prostitite so jelly rn :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

stop trying to betabuxx

WOMEN ARE JUST FALLING FOR WHATEVER CHINESE TIKTOK SAYS ARE THE IDEAL BOYFRIENDS THEY ARE LITERALLY CHINKING THE WHITE RACE DUDE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

oh my GOD he is so hot so sexy i want asian babies NOW :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

THESE NIGGERS CANT EVEN GROW FACIAL HAIR THEY HAVE NO T

THE CHINKOID AT THE RESTAURANT WASNT EVEN AS GOOD LOOKING AS THESE INSECTS. COMPLETELY BULLSHIT DUDE HE JUST HAS GOOD PARENTS THAT GIVE HIM CONFIDENCE GOOD FOR HIM HE IS A WINNER BUT I FUCKING HATE MY CUMSKIN PARENTS FOR BASICALLY RAISING ME AS A TRAILER TRASH CUMSKIN EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A GOOD JOB AND EDUCATION I AM RAISED TO BE A FUCKING PEASANT WHITE NIGGER CUMSKIN FAILURE WITH MUTILITATED JEW PENIS :feels::feels::feels:

stop trying to betabuxx
nigger YOU ARE COPING POORCEL. THESE PEOPLE WERE IN THEIR EARLY 20s AT WORST, SHE LITERALLY LOVES HIM AND IS ATTRACTED TO HIM, COPING NIGGER

ok I think she does love him she is too young and pretty to be so into status and money already. i think the kid has really good parents and never had his self esteem kicked to the dirt before. good for him. i take back what i said :forcedsmile:

ok I think she does love him she is too young and pretty to be so into status and money already. i think the kid has really good parents and never had his self esteem kicked to the dirt before. good for him. i take back what i said :forcedsmile:
Just be first theory

Just be millionaire theory

We are cursed no one likes us accept it now brocel.