Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NonNTS are the NPCs in the real world

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★★★★
Here on .is, we all know the fact that the normie NTs are quite literally simple minded NPC sheep that cannot reason, think and even lacks the ability to make inner monologues in their head. Despite all of this, the ugly truth is that they are truly the main protagonists in this cucked world.

Think about it - if we were actually the main protagonists despite our superior abilities in terms of conciousness and logical abilities, then why all of us here are the isolated and outcasted ones?

We spergs keep forgetting one major thing:
THE ENTIRE NATURE'S INFRASTRUCTURE RESOLVES AROUND LIVING AS A SOCIAL ANIMAL. THE ULTIMATE WAY TO EXPERIENCE LIFE THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE IS TO FORM FRIENDSHIPS, RELATIONSHIPS AND PASS OUR GENES WITH THE PURPOSE TO REPRODUCE.
THE ACTUAL LIFE IS OUTSIDE, NOT ON INTERNET FORUMS. IF YOU ARE AN AUTIST ,YOU LACK THE ABILITY TO SOCIALIZE DUE TO DEFECTIVE GENES, IT'S ALREADY OVER SINCE THE META OF NATURE BY DEFAULT IS SOCIALIZING AND HAVING SOCIAL ABILITIES WICH ARE UNDOUBTEDLY THE MOST IMPORTANT TRAITS OF LIFE.

I don't think we are NPCs in any shape of form or that we are less valuable compared to your average low IQ normscum, but by nature's standarts, we are OBJECTIVELY classified as the inferiour ones, not the other way around. This is THEIR WORLD, not ours.

GOD, i truly feel like an alien that was born inside a human body.... :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don't care if I am npc or not, I just want a decent life

The world is made for NTs and anybody with any non-NT behaviour is shut out

I'm so envious of NT low inhib niggas

High inhibition literally makes me an NPC, I'm very limited at actions i can do even if I want something i think what other people may think

Normies 100% think of me as an npc, I literally only talk when talked to

a man standing in front of a paper cut out of himself and the caption we need to cook

Besides on this forum, I keep it secret that I am non-NT.

Years of experience have taught me very well that no one will be friends with a schizophrenic.

Even non-NT foids don’t like non-NT men.

this thread is retarded, the NPC meme is about lack of internal monologue and the resemblance between conformist normies and NPCs

it's about how normies are incapable of thinking

OP is just talking about irrelevant fluff

10% - Spam
She saw Ramona flowers

And felt so empowered

By a movie made

In Hollywood
(JFL)

60081   SoyBooru

It's sad to think she's someone's daughter

Like a lamb to the slaughter

But honestly