Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

None of you will ever match how bluebilled and delusional I was

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
I thought females avoided because most of them had a crush on me

When they did make fun of me I thought it was that bluepilled rule "if they tease you they like you"

I thought I was the cool loner kid and everyone was afraid of me (even though I've been called a faggot)

I thought I was so attractive like a 8 or 9

Thought the I had a bad camera because I looked ugly in them

RE: None you will ever match how bluebilled and delusional I was

I remember thinking that being a depressed loner would make girls think I was interesting. Not that I was a depressed loner by choice...

I thought I was a volcel because you always have to approach. I also thought I broke woemn's hearts because I didn't approach them.

incelman said:
I thought I was a volcel because you always have to approach. I also thought I broke woemn's hearts because I didn't approach them.

I too thought every girl that talked to me had a undying love for me

Themisterpepsi said:
I too thought every girl that talked to me had a undying love for me

No girl ever talked to me

You are not alone.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M[/video]

incelman said:
No girl ever talked to me

Are you this pathetic, or joking? If this is true, you should just end your suffering. Every day must be torture for you at this point.

Themisterpepsi said:
When they did make fun of me I thought it was that bluepilled rule "if they tease you they like you"

lmao at these because i thought the same thing. funny how all of us come from different places and have different deformities, but we all think alike because we were treated the same based on our looks.

Themisterpepsi said:
I thought I was the cool loner kid and everyone was afraid of me (even though I've been called a faggot)
I thought I was so attractive like a 8 or 9
Thought the I had a bad camera because I looked ugly in them
You've drown in enough blue pills to find the light whilst a majority would still wallow in their blue pill miseries.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You've drown in enough blue pills to find the light whilst a majority would still wallow in their blue pill miseries.

You're genuinely the nicest person here 
thank you brother

I share the camera one.
Snapped quickly out of that one, though.

BluetDull said:
I share the camera one.
Snapped quickly out of that one, though.

I couldn't snap out of that until my second year of high school

Themisterpepsi said:
I couldn't snap out of that until my second year of high school

Damn, sorry bro.
I imagine it was really tough finding it out at that time.

Holy shit bro, that sounds horrible. Welcome to the blackpill.

lol I thought most of this when I was 12-16.

BluetDull said:
Damn, sorry bro.
I imagine it was really tough finding it out at that time.

Its always tough to find out that your life is dictated by your genetics a thing you can't control at all

existentialhack said:
lol I thought most of this when I was 12-16.

I stopped around 16 too

Themisterpepsi said:
Not even asking for a pencil?

Nope.

KV- said:
Are you this pathetic, or joking? If this is true, you should just end your suffering. Every day must be torture for you at this point.

It's over for me.

Yeah, that's pretty bad...

To varying degrees, we've all been bluepilled at some point in time tho. Being brainwashed in a feminist education sector, I too believed that girls actually want harmless men who don't pressure them into having sex etc. Then I've noticed that the hottest girls had boyfriends who were older than us and who often had problems with school, might have been expelled, committed minor "crimes" etc. So I thought I just have to act like a bad boy myself and smoke and drink to be desired, as well. My brother then told me that I have to be myself. So, lol, I tried being myself...

I guess that's the blue-pill trinity: 
>just be nice, harmless, feminist!
>just LARP as a bad boy
>just be yourself

When I was 16 and in HS a 2/10 landwhale approached me once and asked to go to Starbucks with me. I rejected her politely bc I thought it was only the first experience of a long list of male-female interactions still waiting for me. I'm 30 now. Nothing comparable ever happened after it.

never had a chance to build up delusions, reality struck me during childhood

I used to be incredibly naive and think doing the most autistic shit would make girls fall for me.