Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL None of you have an excuse for being incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
This is to the "men" on this board since I doubt they are real men. Stop being lazy and say you will always be an incel.

You have no excuses and I have come to help all of you. I am what most of you would call a "Chad" because I'm happily married. My wife and her boyfriend really think I'm cool. If you think you are too ugly for women, that's an excuse, I know a short ugly man who managed to get a girlfriend because he has a great personality (trust me bro).

My advice would be for all of you to wake up and go out to talk to strangers because people like to meet new people on the street. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met. Make sure you shower, dress well, are well groomed, and approach women in public because they secretly like a guy who is bold to the point of approaching them directly.

My wife's boyfriend's girlfriend's, friend met her husband that way. He just walked up to her at a coffee shop and since he was confident, she found him attractive. You need to realize how important confidence is. At the time that guy was 5'4" 300 pounds but he was confident in himself. Now they are happily married.

It's all about confidence. I'm going to go back to my wonderful life now and hope you all take my advice. Wow, I'm such a great guy. Who goes on a board full of losers and tries to help them like me? Thank me later.

You had me there for a line or two.

I'm just too lazy

Women aren't visual

tEtW Q8 400x400

My advice would be for all of you to wake up and go out to talk to strangers because people like to meet new people on the street
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Laughed hard at this part

this is rly funny. thx for the laugh brocel

lmao I was wondering how soy crept in here.

Good thread, forced me to read it all to avoid looking stupid. 10/10

Funny how the people on Reddit never claim to actually be the short ugly man with tons of women. It's always a friend.

I'm gonna suggest that, if on some planet they aren't lying, the guy either has money or hyper levels of NT that are completely unachievable by some nerd on Reddit, so his experience is still completely irrelevant to anyone who'd be reading the post.

You are right, incels are just lazy. I know a 600 lbs 4'3'' guy who is extremely confident and he slays like crazy. He even stole my ex-girlfriend! But I'm not mad at him because he is just such a cool dude haha

Nothing can save me anymore, sorry.