Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

none of these shooters were trucel

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
elliot rodger - volcel, wanted to fuck a stacy, never approached women, expected them to approach them

nicolas cruz - got cucked by tyrone lol

Cho Seung-Hui - no friends, bullied in college, shitty ricecel genetics (only one that might pass as a truecel)

You didn't commit suicide?

220px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg

Look at his face, he knew it was OVER.

cho is truecel as fuck.
-likely molested by catholic priest
-shitty religious korean parents
-autistic as fuck, classmates all creeped out by him taking pictures of them and stories he wrote for class, he referred to himself as "question mark"
-voicecel
-0 social skills, barely talked in person. when spoken to gave one word answers
-roommates were cuckqueer "watchdogs" to him after he went to girls room he talked to online

Last edited:
No one represnted the message better than ER tho

whatabout:

- James Holmes
- Omar Mateen
- Adam Lanza
- TJ Lane
- Dylan Roof
- Steven Paddock

You didn't commit suicide?
Nah I just snapped and walked around the city at midnight, if I were to kill my self I would not just write a small message like that

Michael Ryan is the only trucel.

lol @ not calling cho a truecel

Cho will always be my fav. Strongly identify with his rage and he was way more efficient than the others.

I almost have a flashbulb memory of Virginia Tech

Salman Abedi?
TELEMMGLPICT000129790226_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvyIhey5-bbhpfCG1b5cFTcgLyFDgeHwcaANj-8xgigM.jpeg

whatabout:

- James Holmes - Lunatic. Temporary psychosis.
- Omar Mateen - Muslim. Repressed homosexual. Degenerate.
- Adam Lanza - Deranged.
- TJ Lane - Degenerate.
- Dylan Roof - Deranged. Coo coo for coco pops.
- Steven Paddock - False flag

An overwhelming majority of mass shooters fall into the "truecel" bracket, though you are right in that Elliot Rodger and Nikolas Cruz may have had a chance to Ascend.

I'd also like to add that TJ Lane, Stephen Paddock, and Charles Whitman were Chads. Sad, but true.

no one cares about delusional mentally ill kiddos who shot up normies and fellow incels.

All the white guys are loonies, the brown guy is a degenerate? They're all degenerates.