Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting None of my peers liked my presentation

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I was in Geography class, and our assigned task was to make a powerpoint presentation about any film/documentary we wanted (as long as it pertained to geography) I chose to do mine on a dinosaur documentary (walking with dinosaurs 1999) which is perfect, because I'm hyperfixated with paleontology and during my presentation, NOBODY FUCKING LISTENED. The student body gave me such a low score (keep in mind, I never stuttered or anything, I was just ranting about the geology and wildlife of the late cretaceous period) . My geography teacher liked it though, and said it was an excellent presentation and complimented me about my presenting skills and how I have a passion for geography, sure, I got a good mark but damn, I wish my peers liked it. :cryfeels:

I liked your presentation

What the teacher says is the only thing that counts in the end

Sounds like me trying to explain a scientific concept to normtards. If you don't use some funky music with colorful memes and jargons, the normtards lose their concentration in 10 seconds or feel bored, ADHD style. I hate them.
Try not to get bored challenge (100% impossible)

Should have chose something like a "Guns germs and Steel" documentary. Normies would be far more interested in a documentary about white chads wiping out 5 foot 2 indigenous Low IQ brownies and conquering the New World. Dinosaurs :feelskek:
@Nanoventor

Last edited: