Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel None of my family members have mogger tier pfl

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Aka horizontally wide eyes. Even the good looking members from my mom’s side have rather small eyes, they just have good skull and ipd to pull it off.

I inherited the small pfl + close set eyes from my dad’s family so it’s over, kek. My eye area also becomes more and more subhuman looking with the years. Every time I see someone with horizontally wide eyes I’m burning with jealousy.

Watching all my family photos makes me realize that I could only look good if only the genes of my mom’s side could remain dominant. Sadly my mon married my dad whose entire family has a subhuman pheno, just kek at life.

Aka horizontally wide eyes. Even the good looking members from my mom’s side have rather small eyes, they just have good skull and ipd to pull it off.

I inherited the small pfl + close set eyes from my dad’s family so it’s over, kek. My eye area also becomes more and more subhuman looking with the years. Every time I see someone with horizontally wide eyes I’m burning with jealousy.

Watching all my family photos makes me realize that I could only look good if only the genes of my mom’s side could remain dominant. Sadly my mon married my dad whose entire family has a subhuman pheno, just kek at life.
You dont need eyes, You could always sell them on the black market for money

Never measured, but it's probably shit. Looks even worse if I cover my eyebrows. :society:

Painfully relateble, although, my pfl is rather normal (within 30 mm range), i've got subhuman creepy hooded eyes and shitty ES ratio as well.

I inherited my mom's feminine eye area (brow ridge, eye shape, placement (also her feminine chin) but I inherited a lot of my father's subhuman traits (jew nose, deep set eyes, big ears, big forehead) basically a recipe for a subhuman. My features are so terribly mixed together I'm just really ugly.

Painfully relateble, although, my pfl is rather normal (within 30 mm range), i've got subhuman creepy hooded eyes and shitty ES ratio as well.
hunter eyes are a meme. i have them and it doesnt make me good looking it makes me look like a serial killer. meanwhile guys with round feminine guys are being lusted over on tiktok

meanwhile guys with round feminine guys are being lusted over on tiktok
i still think horizontally longer (almond) eyes are preferable to round ones provided they're not hooded. Hooded eyes => lack of eyelashas => just LDAR.

hunter eyes are a meme. i have them and it doesnt make me good looking it makes me look like a serial killer. meanwhile guys with round feminine guys are being lusted over on tiktok
Tales i have hooded/hunter tier eyes it genuinely will help your eye area. Ok the issue is the rest of your face like me