Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non white parents are so bad at their job man. I wish i have white parents tbh.

lainpill

lainpill

Self-banned
-
My parents just criticize and mock me over every little mistakes I make. It's so annoying, being aggressive and violent with me over tiny mistakes, sometimes they would smack me. Crazy ethnic parenting is just so shit I don't understand why a parent will be violent to their kids bro. They just lack self control

White parents nowadays are violent too. My parents wasn't violent though.

African African
Ah, makes sense. I hear they not only sperg out over grades but also ultra-deathnic shit like religion and family name :feelshaha:

Curry parents are incredibly similar, so I share your pain

Really? They often have the stereotype of being gentle with their kids.
No i've seen white parents in action, my siblings and their wifes for example. They use words more than physical violence towards their kids but it's still traumatic child abuse. Millennials and zoomers are the worst fucking parents there is.

Im white and i got treated like shit my whole life by them. If you are subhuman and socially/sexually a failure then no race of parents would love you

Ah, makes sense. I hear they not only sperg out over grades but also ultra-deathnic shit like religion and family name :feelshaha:

Curry parents are incredibly similar, so I share your pain
Yeah man, they sperg out A LOT. It's so tiresome thinking about them tbh. I had the habit of ignoring Africans but I can't.

Bro the 3 hour church sessions are so annoying bro. I'll link you to one of these African churches

View: https://imgur.com/a/rmrmUle

See this shit bro.

I remember when I'll be doing house chores in the house and my dad would yell at me to think when I can't figure out where to put utensils in the house. Their behaviour is making me think that there is sone truth to some race science I swear.

I remember when I'll be doing house chores in the house and my dad would yell at me to think when I can't figure out where to put utensils in the house. Their behaviour is making me think that there is sone truth to some race science I swear.
the church thing is the worst as a South african i can relate to those 3 hour sessions(if i wouldnt go my guardians would force me clean the whole house) man, once i turned 17 i told them to hell with it , i denounced religion and my personal path led me to Nihilism . get a job and move out. living with niggas is a pain in the ass

My parents have a very short temper any slight mistake or discomfort can make there act like spergs. I remember when my dad would be yelling at McDonald's workers when they are cooking his food.

the church thing is the worst as a South african i can relate to those 3 hour sessions(if i wouldnt go my guardians would force me clean the whole house) man, once i turned 17 i told them to hell with it , i denounced religion and my personal path led me to Nihilism . get a job and move out. living with niggas is a pain in the ass
True tbh, I feel hopeless for them. I had the habit of focusing on my life. I don't know why I shouldn't have being thinking of them tbh.

At this point I'll start viewing my parents opinions about me as useless. They are so annoying.

Now yes. That's why we are losing.
I'd rather have a kid that had gentle parents. I've seen violent parenting, trust me that's not something you want to see in a kids' life

I'd rather have a kid that had gentle parents. I've seen violent parenting, trust me that's not something you want to see in a kids' life
Me too but sometimes you have to use violence for teaching discipline, if nothing else works. There needs to be distinction between violence just for violence (bad) and violence just to teach discipline (sometimes necessary).

Me too but sometimes you have to use violence for teaching discipline, if nothing else works. There needs to be distinction between violence just for violence (bad) and violence just to teach discipline (sometimes necessary).
I agree

My parents have a very short temper any slight mistake or discomfort can make there act like spergs. I remember when my dad would be yelling at McDonald's workers when they are cooking his food.
It sucks especially when you don’t have the same mentality as them

Wish I had Nordic parents instead I’m stuck with these paki retards who not only failed in their own lives; they made it a mission to drag me down with them

I will just be ignoring the shortcomings of "my group" from now on. Shit is too depressing man

Ur avi is creeping me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back