Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non-virgin women deserve to be sexually violated and stoned

• Thread starter NoNutNovemberFailed
  • Start date
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
Foids who have sex before marriage that usually has a bodycount more than 2+ deserve to be sexually violated because they already violated themselves by loosening their hymens with a lot of men. For you dumb roasties who think bodycount doesn't matter for your next partner, you are deluded by globohomo bullshit.
Men can have as many women as they want because our cocks don't get violated or loosen up after having sex with one foid, so when we raep and keel a foid it's ok
But it's not the same for foids, your hymen will loosen up to the point where your hymen will literally get defiled into roasted beef flaps. To the foids reading this, respect your future husband by not having pre-marital sex and getting a high bodycount because you will literally cuck your future life partner and you wonder why a lot of men don't wanna get married and betabuxx you dumb whores.

If they have as many male orbiters as Shannon Rose Bosanac does, it is not surprising to see them lose their virginity before marriage.

If they have as many male orbiters as Shannon Rose Bosanac does, it is not surprising to see them lose their virginity before marriage.
They deserve to be stoned along with their simps

based af need more ppl with this mindset. There is some fellow incels that would marry/date used goods and that's kind of pathetic tbh.

Keep glowing for me

Keep glowing for me
I really doubt there are a lot of glowies on this forum, I mean it's not like anyone is gonna give a fuck about us lonely neets lol

:feelsYall: used holes are an abomination

:panties: roasties are fuckholes and nothing more

Hi IT, it's been a while!

I really have no problem with women having sex before marriage to be honest...as long as it's with me :feelsohh: