Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non-violent, non-pedo rape should not be considered a crime.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
For example, let's say a 20 year old foid is non-violently raped by a 20 year old man (non-violently as in no physical harm is done to the foid other than holding her down).

Pros:
- she gets free sex and probably orgasms from it
- she gets free validation because a man found her attractive enough to rape her

Cons:
*cricket noises*

But normies have the audacity to treat that type of situation like it's worse than murder and deserves a life sentence? :feelsohh:

women have double standards obv
imagine tedbundymaxxing

I generally don't believe in life sentences. I think that life in prison without the possibility of parole is cruel and that the state should almost never impose such a sentence.

Then again I'm a filthy liberal so

The average normcuck thinks rape is worse than murder:feelskek:
"Rape victims are mentally scarred for life and have permanent trauma and brain injury and anxiety and PTSD flashbacks and suicidal thoughts!!!" :soy::foidSoy:

Pros:
Any sex that a woman has is free sex.
- she gets free validation because a man found her attractive enough to rape her
She can get validation from much better looking men and probably gets it on a daily basis.

I don't understand these posts. If it's a joke then ok kinda funny, but I think it's people trying to be overtly edgy for some reason.

Calling things by what they are, based Vegetacel :feelscomfy:

PS: DM me @CantEscapeYourFate

Rape is a made up concept with the only purpose of controlling the male population. Tell me what harm is there if a sterile man who doesn't have any STDs gently rapes a passed out female so that she doesn't even feel it the next day? If she never found out, she would be completely fine. Females would have you believe the moment she finds out she was raped by an STD-free man that can't get her pregnant, she'll be traumatized for the rest of her life even though she has no recollection of the event and no physical or mental injury was caused.

Any sex that a woman has is free sex.

She can get validation from much better looking men and probably gets it on a daily basis.

I don't understand these posts. If it's a joke then ok kinda funny, but I think it's people trying to be overtly edgy for some reason.
What about the orgasm she gets?

For example, let's say a 20 year old foid is non-violently raped by a 20 year old man (non-violently as in no physical harm is done to the foid other than holding her down).

Pros:

Cons:
*cricket noises*

But normies have the audacity to treat that type of situation like it's worse than murder and deserves a life sentence? :feelsohh:
How do you rape a foid non violently? She's not going to submit naturally because of the feminism running through her blood, even cops have to slam people down and hit people to subdue them. Foids also will try to fight back because they fear delivering a baby that might have bad genes or is deathnic.

Although I personally would never rape a foid, because no pussy is enough for Me to trade My Life Goals for by going to prison,
Rape is literally the only way for an Incel to get Sex especially in places where prostitution is illegal. So for guys without a purpose in life besides his libido, it is literally their last resort

Basically society is telling you, " if you are not chad, you do not deserve to get laid ever, not even of you pay for it"

Meanwhile chad has already fucked his 9th 9/10 stacy thot groupie this week in all her holes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back