Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill non-tall men can't achieve happiness. getting height-mogged is worse than getting raped

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
How the fuck you gonna be happy when you're always getting mogged left and right by guys more athletic and better looking than you?

That's exactly what a miserable life is.

Being tall alone won't get you women BUT not being tall will make you want to die.

Last edited:
i would never be satisfied if i could slay at average height. id rather be a 6ft+ incel than 5'9 slayer.

I have long given up on ever getting a woman. I don't care that females naturally do not care for short men at all.
What bothers me, is being looked down upon by other men, being patronized, treated like a child, given no respect. It makes my blood boil.
The worst part is, they all know, given how short I am, if I dared to refuse to submit, and challenge them on anything, ever, they could pummel me into the ground, given how much bigger they are.
That's why I carry a knife now, laws be damned, I'm not going down without a fight anymore. Next time some tall fag tries to dominate me, I'll escalate the situation by refusing to submit, and if it leads to a fight, so be it.
Even if the chances of me not being totally beaten are astronomically slim, if I can get even one measly shot off, that hurts them, and makes their day a little worse, before I go down, it will be completely worth it in my eyes.
You may not be able to be ogrecels, fellow manlets, but you can be goblincels.

It's over if your parents didn't give you HGH whenever you were 10 yrs old.

I have long given up on ever getting a woman. I don't care that females naturally do not care for short men at all.
What bothers me, is being looked down upon by other men, being patronized, treated like a child, given no respect. It makes my blood boil.
The worst part is, they all know, given how short I am, if I dared to refuse to submit, and challenge them on anything, ever, they could pummel me into the ground, given how much bigger they are.
That's why I carry a knife now, laws be damned, I'm not going down without a fight anymore. Next time some tall fag tries to dominate me, I'll escalate the situation by refusing to submit, and if it leads to a fight, so be it.
Even if the chances of me not being totally beaten are astronomically slim, if I can get even one measly shot off, that hurts them, and makes their day a little worse, before I go down, it will be completely worth it in my eyes.
You may not be able to be ogrecels, fellow manlets, but you can be goblincels.

like I said, judging a man for being not having women is just a nicer way of calling him out for having shitty genetics

I dispise tallfags. As a incel every minor inconvenience in day to day life is amplified tenfold. Being 5 foot 8 or 9 wont really bother most normies but when you're a incel, you are painstakingly aware of every situation around you because you're alone in your thoughts makes it much worse

I still hope to grow even though im 20+, i was late puberty so I still pray daily that ill grow further i dont think i can handle this shit that long

How the fuck you gonna be happy when you're always getting mogged left and right by guys more athletic and better looking than you?

That's exactly what a miserable life is.

Being tall alone won't get you women BUT not being tall will make you want to die.
I disagree,look at Kevin Hart

Don't really give a fuck about height tbh tbh.

Not having a gf is the real problem.