Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Non sequitur retarded IT meme

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

The fact something is considered a right doesn't exclude the possibility of considering people who have access to it, or excessive/easy/high quality access to it, privileged.

For instance, here in Brazil, all people have a right to a home according to our constitution. Do all people have homes IRL though? A: no.

Even if you consider a country that actually provides what they consider a right for all people, someone could still be considered privileged for having more of it, better quality access to it, etc. For instance, someone who lives in a shelter for homeless people (the government actually providing a "home" to people who can't afford one) can still call someone who lives in a mansion, or owns tons apartments and lives off renting money, privileged.

Also, people who live in a country that provides such things considered rights can be considered privileged when compared with people who live in other countries that don't consider them rights and/or don't provide them.

I myself don't consider sex a right, the very notion of rights in general is very tricky IMO because it basically says someone is forced to work/do something to provide you with such "right", but even so, that meme is just stupid, a complete non sequitur. They just trying to trick you with semantics.

EDIT: another thing I thought of: some incels are ARGUING for sex being considered a right; it isn't right now. So in the current circumstances, it isn't a right, and some (privileged) people get a lot more of it than others (which would still be the case anyway, but now, some people get nothing).

Last edited:
‘Rights’ only exists as long as it maintains order. Humans are chaotic animals by nature.

They are privileged because they have the ABILITY to get it easily

sex is power and power is sex

they can choose to be celibate, but the fact that can get it anytime shows the power they have over males

‘Rights’ only exists as long as it maintains order. Humans are chaotic animals by nature.
"Rights" are basically things the gov promises to people. There's a lot of stuff that sounds good that go along with it, but are actually unfeasible. For instance, having a "right" to security/safety. How can they actually prevent some crazy person from stabing you in the eye with a fork or something?

The whole notion is very problematic.

By that logic everyone that they say is privileged proves that whatever they want is not a right. They just destroyed their own political agenda with one single argument.

By that logic everyone that they say is privileged proves that whatever they want is not a right. They just destroyed their own political agenda with one single argument.
Yes. Sex is a privilege and women get sex easily; therefore, women are a privileged class (at least in one aspect - a very important one btw, since reproduction is basically the second strongest human instinct after survival).

I would like to know why they consider, for instance, ugly, poor, white males privileged. What privileges do people like that have? It's all an agenda based off random, arbitrary marxist categories of people being distributed between "oppressed" (no matter what) and "oppressor" (no matter what).

They are privileged because they have the ABILITY to get it easily

sex is power and power is sex

they can choose to be celibate, but the fact that can get it anytime shows the power they have over males
Normalfags will never get it, sex is literally everything. People were sexually humiliated since the beginning of time - poets made fun of Caesar/politicians regarding their dick size and their sexuality, philosophers in Greece made fun of people for having to resort to masturbation. And yes, sex is always also about approval, it shows that you are truly desired, someone wants you so much that she becomes vulnerable with you, it shows that she is completely comfortable with you and everything else, it is literally the biggest sign of approval.

Nothing except that matters truly in the eyes of normalfags (see accusations of overcompensation or what foids said about famous Wikipedia editors). All your contributions matter nothing in the eyes of normalfags when you are unable to sexually satisfy a woman.

I can derive all kinds of insane stuff based on this logic. Here's an example:

Premise: Westerns are privileged because they have democracy and can vote, whereas in many countries people still live under dictatorships.
Conclusion: Voting is not a right.

What's new? Logic isn't IT's strong suit.
Normalfags will never get it, sex is literally everything. People were sexually humiliated since the beginning of time - poets made fun of Caesar/politicians regarding their dick size and their sexuality, philosophers in Greece made fun of people for having to resort to masturbation. And yes, sex is always also about approval, it shows that you are truly desired, someone wants you so much that she becomes vulnerable with you, it shows that she is completely comfortable with you and everything else, it is literally the biggest sign of approval.

Nothing except that matters truly in the eyes of normalfags (see accusations of overcompensation or what foids said about famous Wikipedia editors). All your contributions matter nothing in the eyes of normalfags when you are unable to sexually satisfy a woman.
Screenshot 2021 03 06 at 60945 AM

Last edited:
Sex is a right as per the societal contract. We are literally entitled to sex by virtue of paying taxes & contributing to society.

Sex is a right as per the societal contract. We are literally entitled to sex by virtue of paying taxes & contributing to society.
Funny because those women who say that we are not entitled to sex want OUR TAXES TO BE PAYING FOR THEIR CONTRACEPTIONS.

Funny because those women who say that we are not entitled to sex want OUR TAXES TO BE PAYING FOR THEIR CONTRACEPTIONS.
I honestly don't even mind paying taxes, It's the fact that none of my money actually goes to improving myself or my community. It either goes to fund endless ZOG wars or as you said free abortions for holes
Our hard earned cash is literally forcibly taken away from us at gunpoint & given away to nasty ungrateful cunts.
& what more, thanks to "coronavirus" (very convenient) we aren't even allowed to move to greener pastures (like Iran or other based states) anymore!
Collapse/Revolution/Nuclear War honestly can't come soon enough. I just hope that I live long enough to get a front row seat to it

Did you see what passed recently in one of the few countries (US) where people weren't directly given money for having children? Now they will get free money as long as they have a kid for at least a year.

Last edited:
For instance, here in Brazil, all people have a right to a home according to our constitution. Do all people have homes IRL though? A: no.
Brutal constitution pill. Also, that's the reason why of rampant favelas, you can't deny ppl the right to have a shitty home; Never began.

They're disgusting fucking rats unfit for communication

Being rich is a privilege. That apparently means that having money as a homeless guy is not a right.

The fuck is this retarded ass logic?

Last edited:
Being rich is a privilege. That apparently means that having money as a homeless guy is not a right.

The fuck is this retarded ass logic?
They'll say you need money/food to survive and not sex, but truth is, as long as you have enough money to survive (which is not much), social/romantic/sexual isolation hurts more than being poor. I've met tons of happy poor people in my life, but I never met a happy incel who's a kissless virgin at 30.

They'll say you need money/food to survive and not sex, but truth is, as long as you have enough money to survive (which is not much), social/romantic/sexual isolation hurts more than being poor. I've met tons of happy poor people in my life, but I never met a happy incel who's a kissless virgin at 30.
Normietards would kill themselves if they didn't have sex for 1 month yet they say sex isn't a need.

Makes non sense. If you have the right to vote for example, you are privileged compared to people who don’t have the opportunity to vote.

Normietards would kill themselves if they didn't have sex for 1 month yet they say sex isn't a need.
I remember someone posted a news piece about teens in Ireland if I'm not mistaken "missing key experiences" due to covid. They make a big deal about missing 1 year of experiences while incel missed all of them through their whole lives.

I can derive all kinds of insane stuff based on this logic. Here's an example:

Premise: Westerns are privileged because they have democracy and can vote, whereas in many countries people still live under dictatorships.
Conclusion: Voting is not a right.

What's new? Logic isn't IT's strong suit.

View attachment 421610
Giga..no..TeraBased

Only the most retarded of us claim sex is a right anyway (I do think men should at least have the right to pay for it, though).

I guess it's a right in the sense that the Law should never punish anyone for having sex (provided it's not coerced), but it's not a right in the sense that the government owes it to you. Unfortunately nowadays that distinction between the different meanings of "right" is not often made anymore. The lefist mindset has conflated the concept of right with entitlement.

Like marriage. People have the right to get married. Now even homosexual people can. Yet that doesn't mean the government should provide a husband or wife. I've never heard a leftist claim otherwise, so why can't they have that same mindset with other things ?

Last edited:
Having your rights met is a privilege per se

IT is just admitting that women are privileged with this meme. This is not ragefuel, this is very funny tbh.

BTW: no privileges for anybody!!