Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non rotting hobbies a 24 year old man can do to get his parents off his ass

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
not even meeting women but my parents say: "Balding Janitor, don't lock yourself in your room, TRY new things, meet new people" (blue pilled as fuck) but they at least let me live in their house/pay bills despite being out of college so at least I owe it to them.

I can play the banjo a little
I hike
IDK maybe I could go fishing (pain in the ass though)
I guess I could gymmaxx (to no avail but better than nothing)
I could go swimming

oddly I am like @anon1822 I spent all of uni rotting on my laptop 16 hours a day despite opportunities being presented to me. IDK what the fuck is wrong with me. Maybe it stems from my trauma or what not IDK).

The government in my country provides free social clubs for youth. There are things such as gym, psychology, music classes, board games, dance classes.
I was trying to socialize through this organization and joined the board game club. Many foids there, but got instantly rejected no matter what. Probably will opt for dance classes, even though I hate it (even more foids there).
I suggest you go for dance classes or gymmaxxing would be the best.

Try gymmaxxing. Fishing is chill if touching fishes doesn't disgust you.

Btw [UWSL]52baldcurryjanitor[/UWSL], do your parents rly call you "Balding Janitor"? :dafuckfeels:

The government in my country provides free social clubs for youth. There are things such as gym, psychology, music classes, board games, dance classes.
I was trying to socialize through this organization and joined the board game club. Many foids there, but got instantly rejected no matter what. Probably will opt for dance classes, even though I hate it (even more foids there).
I suggest you go for dance classes or gymmaxxing would be the best.
what is your country
Try gymmaxxing. Fishing is chill if touching fishes don't disgust you.

Btw [UWSL]52baldcurryjanitor[/UWSL], do your parents rly call you "Balding Janitor"? :dafuckfeels:
im cool with fishing its just a pain in the ass. i gotta bring tackle/bait worms and shit and the lake is far from me! plus my adhd/adhedonic brain gets bored fast. rather spear the fish than use a hook.

-but alas, I will give it a try

what is your country

im cool with fishing its just a pain in the ass. i gotta bring tackle/bait worms and shit and the lake is far from me! plus my adhd/adhedonic brain gets bored fast. rather spear the fish than use a hook.

-but alas, I will give it a try
Russia, but I'm sure you can find something similar in your country.

get a girlfriend

Try gymmaxxing. Fishing is chill if touching fishes doesn't disgust you.

no of course not! i don't want to dox myself and give my real name. (don't be autistic!)

board game club
ha! I went to one such club. a bunch of neckbeards, a few autists, a few boomers, a subhuman old w*man, a mom with her daughter and nobody wanted to play the board game I brought :feelskek: so I just wasted my time there tbh we gather for like 4hrs and then you get to play a shitty round of whatever normie garbage you have no idea about and then leave because there's no more time for another full game and nobody wants to play your game :feelskek: that's how much of an incel I am btw. I couldn't find neckbeards for a board game :feelsokman:

ha! I went to one such club. a bunch of neckbeards, a few autists, a few boomers, a subhuman old w*man, a mom with her daughter and nobody wanted to play the board game I brought :feelskek: so I just wasted my time there tbh we gather for like 4hrs and then you get to play a shitty round of whatever normie garbage you have no idea about and then leave because there's no more time for another full game and nobody wants to play your game :feelskek: that's how much of an incel I am btw. I couldn't find neckbeards for a board game :feelsokman:
lemme guess was it Dungeons and Dragons?

how old are you?
I was lucky, the club I went to was 50/50 male/female ratio, all of them 7-21 zoomers. Couldn't get a date though.

what game?
I can't tell buddy buyo that might doxx me tbh it's very specific and I'm high inhib :fuk:
I was lucky, the club I went to was 50/50 male/female ratio, all of them 7-21 zoomers. Couldn't get a date though.
fuck that's great. I think there are such clubs elsewhere but not in my shitty city :feelsmage: board games are top tier for seemingly innocently interacting with lolis :feelsaww: imagine playing with a 14 year old girl every week then you fuck her raw :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back