Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Non overpowered superpowers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
What if after a mental breakdown you awaken the ability to control 1 element, For example lets say you can create a medium sized fireball with your hands, Or you can throw gales of wind strong enough to knock down someone, Or tasing someone with your hands, Or you grow invisible retractable razor sharp claws on the tip of your fingers, Or talking to animals.

So what would you do with modest superpowers that you cant improve over time? and what would your superpower be?

:smonk::feelsLSD:

Something like the emperor stand. Summon a gun anytime I want. With the ability to guide its bullets mid air.

Something like the emperor stand. Summon a gun anytime I want. With the ability to guide its bullets mid air.

thats a bit overpowered but ok.

but if someone see you flying expect the evil goverment to lock you and experiment with your flesh forever.
wont matter, people don’t look up and i could just drop the few witnesses who somehow see my face

Last edited:
See future but only next 24 hours. I'd pass exams with good grades and become a day trader making bank. I'd also never die of an accident.

Be able to talk mentally, i could troll everyone and make them think they're schizos or something.

If he think he's schizo then his confidence takes a massive hit and becomes 8999.

If you torment someone 24/7 you can fuck any human for life, Thats what fbi cucks and cia cucks do.

To pull knowledge from the aether. Like if I lose my keys, I just focus for a moment and the universe delivers their precise whereabouts directly to my brain. I could ace tests, learn any skill and extreme wealthmaxx. Or be a medium and make bank.

wont matter, people don’t look up and i could just drop the few witnesses who somehow see my face
You would still get caught and end up being someone's lab rat. What you think cameras and satellites won't detect your movements in the air? JFL

have full control on my brain

I would be able to make people fart. At first it would be a small fart you can't feel or hear. Then it would progress to a fat fart, then a shart, then diarrhea, and then I could make my enemies shit their guts out. :dab:

I think something akin to the force would be tight but it doesn't have to be gay and like mind control people or any of the new trilogy shit. I just wanna like force pull the remote to me and force push my door closed or some shit.