Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Non-NT + Ugly = Hardcore mode

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
And non-nt is the most brutal difficulty in the world. I`ve seen dozens of trucels who feel ok around people and can eat out in restaurants.
Meanwhile I can not buy food in local grocery without sweating.
:feelstrash:

Incels are rarely NT. They usually stick to their own incel need groups or are loners like me

Incels are rarely NT. They usually stick to their own incel need groups or are loners like me
Let's be real here 99% of incels are mentalcels. If you were NT you'd have the social skills to get at least one bitch. If you're not short or non-NT then you're not a real incel

They are just non nt cuz ugly,there’s no nt for your face , ugly nt will be 5/10 at most

It's crazy how non NT I really am

Let's be real here 99% of incels are mentalcels. If you were NT you'd have the social skills to get at least one bitch. If you're not short or non-NT then you're not a real incel
[UWSL]You learn social skills in high school as you grow up. How do you expect a guy who got bullied and made fun of in high school to have self esteem and good social skills. Your looks also dictates how you get treated irl, your social group, friends, opportunities etc. [/UWSL]

Cope

No NT for real trueceldom, i would be subhuman even with the most elite social skills.

Last edited:
I`ve seen dozens of trucels who feel ok around people and can eat out in restaurants.
Meanwhile I can not buy food in local grocery without sweating.
:feelstrash:

One of the biggest reasons of me being Non NT is me being short and bullied by fags:feelskek::feelskek:

I think being non-NT flows through my vain, even before I was bullied in high school I already have maladaptive day dreaming and autism. My bullying experience wasn't severe either, it's just that sometimes jocks are making fun of me, but most of the time they leaved me alone.

Although I can interact with people for most of the time, autism does not hinders me for doing my day to day activity, a while ago I went to a dentist for teeth braces assessment and after that I went to my local network provider and talked to a sales representative for ideal internet connection subscription. I don't get panic attacks when talking to people that doesn't have power over me. My autism and panic attack only happens when I talk to my managers, coworkers, and clients at work. That's why my autism hinders my ability to maintain jobs/employment hence why I struggle financially.

If there is only flaw that I can rectify in my life, that would be my non NTness

Last edited:
People with really fucked genetics cant be NT due to negative feedback from society.

People always ask me why I seem angry. My life has been so misarable that I reached the point it is displayed my face. They do to virtual sign because when I try to be friendly they trest as shit.

What a surprise I always seem angry.

This, heightpill and NTpill are the most important. You see dudes with ugly faces with girls all the time. The only trucels I know in real life are short or autisic.