Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Non NT Trait: You desire an extremely mentally ill gf.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have been rendered unable to speak from this intense feeling of shame these couple of months and I only seem to be attracted to very shy, almost mute foids.

This is probably why many here desire an autistic gf as many of us suffer from autism: like attracts like. However, the sad thing for us is that such foids instinctively do not like men like us as their hypergamy forbids it: they can only be in relationships with NT normies. :(
Apu playing vidya with his grilfren | Ashbie | Know Your Meme

Last edited:
Mentally ill foids are cancer

the ones who are liberal and pretend to have autism despite getting fucked at 13? lol

Sorry, life is not an anime

IRL mentally ill foids are fucking psychotic bitches who will cut your balls off in the sleep or repeatedly cheat on you

Also good luck finding a shy/autistic girl since these are even more desired than regular girls. You're not the only one who finds that hot.

The truth hurts. :fuk:

Yeah I'd really like a cute and small non-NT friendless foid with multiple mental illnesses that doesn't want to go outside. Too bad I'm too ugly

first of all, stop giving a shit. you cant live like that, in shame. feeling that wont change anything, try to free yourself from society.
second, you are attracted to them because in your head, you think there is a slight chance since the foid is as fucked up as yourself. in reality looks is king.

Same ngl.
I want a girl with the same interests (like history/zoology/plant sciences/criminology/toxicology/informatics) as me & some different ones (like architecture/art).
Preferably autistic/with Asperger's Syndrome like me. Same music tastes (like marching/medieval/certain political music) & a tendency for slight Fedposting maybe.
Someone I can take into zoos/aquariums/nature/ruins & someone to watch WWII/shark/crime documentaries with while lying on a couch/bed. If she liked invertebrates & snakes it would be so good. If she could draw & would be into plant/witchy shit it would be immensely nice. Don't mind drinkers/gamers/druggies/gym goers/whatever tbh, although I do neither.

Last edited:
Bro I just want a girl who shares my interests. To bad no girls like counter strike and military history loooooool :feelsjuice:

I have been rendered unable to speak from this intense feeling of shame these couple of months and I only seem to be attracted to very shy, almost mute foids.

This is probably why many here desire an autistic gf as many of us suffer from autism: like attracts like. However, the sad thing for us is that such foids instinctively do not like men like us as their hypergamy forbids it: they can only be in relationships with NT normies. :(
Yandere or death :ahegao:
Sorry, life is not an anime

IRL mentally ill foids are fucking psychotic bitches who will cut your balls off in the sleep or repeatedly cheat on you

Also good luck finding a shy/autistic girl since these are even more desired than regular girls. You're not the only one who finds that hot.

The truth hurts. :fuk:
Tbh :feelsrope:

Why did god make autistic women rare, I'm not even attracted to most women.

Mentally ill foids irl aren’t benign and harmless like male autists. They are toxic as fuck and will ruin your life

Life as a mentally ill female is like when you do a chaotic evil run in a western RPG and you just choose the evil choice every single time for the sake of being evil even if it logically contradicts other evil shit you do at the same time. Example: Needing a soul-draining degree of attention and care 24/7 due to extreme fear of abandonment but also simultaneously being actively abusive and demeaning towards everyone who cares about you and treating them like they’re worthless

Irl:

Mentally ill foids irl aren’t benign and harmless like male autists. They are toxic as fuck and will ruin your life

Life as a mentally ill female is like when you do a chaotic evil run in a western RPG and you just choose the evil choice every single time for the sake of being evil even if it logically contradicts other evil shit you do at the same time. Example: Needing a soul-draining degree of attention and care 24/7 due to extreme fear of abandonment but also simultaneously being actively abusive and demeaning towards everyone who cares about you and treating them like they’re worthless

Irl:
View attachment 567517
I’m not talking about psycho foids: just the foids that never leave their bedrooms and talk to anyone.

View: https://youtu.be/MtdupS0gRt0

I’m not talking about psycho foids: just the foids that never leave their bedrooms and talk to anyone.

View: https://youtu.be/MtdupS0gRt0

Being an introvert who likes to play video games all day is very different from being “extremely mentally ill” though

This is an important distinction otherwise you could end up like Brendio

Life as a mentally ill female is like when you do a chaotic evil run in a western RPG and you just choose the evil choice every single time for the sake of being evil even if it logically contradicts other evil shit you do at the same time.

Example: Needing a soul-draining degree of attention and care 24/7 due to extreme fear of abandonment but also simultaneously being actively abusive and demeaning towards everyone who cares about you and treating them like they’re worthless

Irl:
View attachment 567517
Oh so literally every foid

That’s kinda cute ngl. Too bad they only exist in anime and fiction:fuk:
Irl mentally ill girls would be a total nightmare

"Mentally ill" foids are known for being coddled and vain.

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 53 44

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 53 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 52 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 57 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 57 38

I'm not anti-White, however:

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 55 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 55 32

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 55 12

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 18 55 01

i want an autistic foid to bounce up n down on my cockles but under no circumstances would i date one :feelshaha:

Irl:
View attachment 567517
for a moment I thought you wanted a gf with bpd and personality issues

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISnY59xia9g&ab_channel=ShortsK%C4%B0NG

W + RATIO

they should allow men free use of the holes of mentally ill foids. they don't know what's happening to them anyways, what's the harm?

put that hole to good use. pussy is a human right.

Being an introvert who likes to play video games all day is very different from being “extremely mentally ill” though

This is an important distinction otherwise you could end up like Brendio
Rotting alone behind a computer screen not talking to anyone is a mental illness: most normies would kill themselves if they lived like that just for a year.

Rotting alone behind a computer screen not talking to anyone is a mental illness: most normies would kill themselves if they lived like that just for a year.
Conflating “introverted and likes gaming” with “extremely mentally ill” is exactly what leads to clueless unsuspecting simps like Brendio getting fucking destroyed and mentally raped in to oblivion with no lube:feelskek:

Funnily enough, on a superficial level Tahilia actually has most of the characteristics you’re describing here (same with various other infamous BPD females in the blackpill sphere). Make no mistake, Brendio and every other victim of BPD foids in this part of the internet genuinely believed that they had found the benign “mentally ill” girlfriend you’re describing (i.e the female equivalent of a male autist)

It’s like a kid with cancer who got tickets to see Mike Tyson in the ring from the Make a Wish foundation finding out that he’s in the ring with him and he has to fight a bloodlusted, coke-fueled Tyson in a 1v1 death match:feelshaha::feelshaha: