Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non NT trait not knowing your "friends" weren't ever your friends

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Realizing that the people you hung out with the friend groups you had were all fake and they all hated you years later. You were the joke of the group.

Realizing that the people you hung out with the friend groups you had were all fake and they all hated you years later. You were the joke of the group.
Correct.

i had friends before i was 11 years old but they were always rude to me and laughed at me a lot.

I think what's worse than that is when your friend group pity parties you. You never were an equal, they just kind of took you along because they pitied you.

Nobody is really your friend
Everybody acts in self benefit
If that mf dies for you then you know hes a true friend

Yea, they even invited me FIRST to sit with them at lunch, but then would have an excuse to turn down my invitations to hang out on the weekends and never invited me to hang out with the group right before I would see them in their car together on Saturday afternoon.

I think what's worse than that is when your friend group pity parties you. You never were an equal, they just kind of took you along because they pitied you.

I wish people treated me like someone that needs a helping hand. I wouldn't want to kill everyone then even if I remained incel.

I wish people treated me like someone that needs a helping hand. I wouldn't want to kill everyone then even if I remained incel.

No you don't. You think you do, but you don't. You'll finally have a delusion of validation and you'll open your heart to trust for once (because after testing the waters by dipping you feet in, you'll see they aren't mocking you so you'll become open to them), only for one day, for no reason at all, those people to just drop you once the pity party ends. You'll spend a year reflecting what went wrong only to conclude they never loved you in the first place.

No you don't. You think you do, but you don't. You'll finally have a delusion of validation and you'll open your heart to trust for once (because after testing the waters by dipping you feet in, you'll see they aren't mocking you so you'll become open to them), only for one day, for no reason at all, those people to just drop you once the pity party ends. You'll spend a year reflecting what went wrong only to conclude they never loved you in the first place.

yes, i also got suddenly dropped by bitches that would be flirty with me, then suddenly they're disgusted by me. This is why i don't trust any whore that interacts with me in a non-platonic manner.