Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Non-NT =Death sentence

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★★
You have to be a complete and utter retard to deny this

It’s truly over

Total autist death

No he is right. It's hard to make friends when you a pre teen. 10-12 yr old too if u are autistic. Teenagers and foids pick up on autistic behavior very quickly
Stopped having any semblance of real friends past 13.

No he is right. It's hard to make friends when you a pre teen. 10-12 yr old too if u are autistic. Teenagers and foids pick up on autistic behavior very quickly
Either way its over

NTs are fakecels unless they are truly ugly

4/10+ and NT=Fakecel

*when you are non NT sub 5 male*
if you are a normie in looks, being NT or not is what makes or breaks you, any semblance of autism guts your SMV, non NT normies essentially have the SMV of Sub5s.

NTs are fakecels unless they are truly ugly

4/10+ and NT=Fakecel
can agree, for them NT or not is what marks the difference between sexhaver and incel.

NTpill destroyed me. You can fix height, jaw and eyes but there is no surgery for autism

if you are non NT forget about even having friends past pre puberty.
NTpill destroyed me. You can fix height, jaw and eyes but there is no surgery for autism
90% of autistic males with a postgraduate degree are unemployed

fuck having friends you wont even be able to sustain yourself and eventually rope

90% of autistic males with a postgraduate degree are unemployed

fuck having friends you wont even be able to sustain yourself and eventually rope
I hope i'll one day gather the courage to rope

when you are non NT, past 13/14 you are almost guaranteed to have no friends for shit.
Yeah, my only "friends" past the age of 13 were two normfags who made fun of me and two fellow retarded truecels who I sometimes talked to.

I hope i'll one day gather the courage to rope
i hope you dont brocel i hate seeing autistic men rope while normies enjoy their lives :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

*when you are non NT sub 5 male*

I don't have autism, yet still didn't have any friends or a social life during my 20s. It MUST be because of looks (being too "quiet" is a bullshit excuse).

i hope you dont brocel i hate seeing autistic men rope while normies enjoy their lives :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
What else is there do ? I dont wanna rot alone in an apartment alone until im drop dead one day

Because you basically pay a foid to tolerate your subhuman ass. There is no primal attraction and/or love involved
How does that matter. You pump and dump that's it.

How does that matter. You pump and dump that's it.
Again, it wouldnt fulfill me in any way because deep down i would know that she only tolerates my presence because of my money. Maybe there are men who dont care as much about validation, im not one of them

I don't have autism, yet still didn't have any friends or a social life during my 20s. It MUST be because of looks (being too "quiet" is a bullshit excuse).
Ok but autism isn’t just about social skills which is what ntfags forget
It includes hyperfixations, sensory issues, repetitive behavior, etc all part of it

Ok but autism isn’t just about social skills which is what ntfags forget
It includes hyperfixations, sensory issues, repetitive behavior, etc all part of it
@Logic55 also something that u need to understand since Blackpill forum’s definition of non NT is just muh social awkwardness. Autism goes further than social awkwardness it’s a literal disability for a reason.

I don't have autism yet still here

My life story is proof that I am an autist but I would never pass a diagnosis test because they require interviews from parents to find information about your early children. I don't like asking parents to do that so I have to stay undiagnosed.
I think the reason I never was diagnosed as a child is because I was always good at school. The teachers only picked up on the children who were disruptive in class.

@Logic55 also something that u need to understand since Blackpill forum’s definition of non NT is just muh social awkwardness. Autism goes further than social awkwardness it’s a literal disability for a reason.
Okay I understand but don't be calling all NTs fakecels. Not all incels are autistic. Being NT isn't enough to attract females

tfw non NT and ethnic and short and ugly. Jesus fucking christ it never began for me.

if you are non NT forget about even having friends past pre puberty.
Yep. That’s how it became for me. I lost every friend after age 14 and never could make real new friends. Autism is a curse

Being NT makes you easy-going. That is a requirement for short term relationships.
Autists, on the other hand, give off vibes so it's very hard for them to engage even in simple conversations let alone flirting which is a requirement for getting sex.