Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non incels who browse incels.co day and night are...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
like those who enjoy watching animals get tortured and die.

We're getting nothing in our prime years,

incels in denial

i AM gonna make it bettER

Does it really look like I'm balding? I got this photo taken a year ago.

Non incels who browse incels.co day and night are like those who enjoy watching animals get tortured and die.

I disagree. It's like someone who hates Fortnite and sees it as a waste of time, but still watch hours upon hours of gameplay of it just to make fun of it. Not realizing that they're wasting more time watching a game they say they hate.

We also have incels like this on the forums.
You hate foids right? Can't stand foids right? Yet you stupid cucks are still going to Tiktok to find their videos and then you come here to post the videos you saw to help that stupid bitch get more views for her shit. That is what a non-incel is.

Does it really look like I'm balding? I got this photo taken a year ago.
Ika-Sama

Just take a shower, go to the gym, open doors, and you will slay.

Anybody who browses .co day and night is an incel jfl

I have no life, I stay inside all day. I wish I'd get corona sometimes.

like those who enjoy watching animals get tortured and die.

I wouldn't say they're exactly like this. I'd say they're just as pathetic or perhaps even more pathetic than we are - imagine how boring, dull, and sad a non-incel's life has to be to look at incel forums all day just to get some sense of self-esteem and justify their existence. They literally have nothing better to do - they have no one else to pick on or feel smug about, because in truth, we're the only ones below them/on par with them.

Brutal lurkingpill.
Any male that spends a lot of time reading things here and isn't paid for it can probably relate to a lot of things here.