Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non incels shouldn't talk about incel issues

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
As an average man you have no right to tell an ugly or short guy that we don't have it that bad. You have no idea what it's like to be subhuman. You have no idea what it's like being constantly humiliated for your looks or height. Unlike weight these aren't things easily changed either. Every one of these faggots confesses to having an active social life. Every single one of them. They don't know what it's like to grow up friendless and isolated. I hate them. Shut the hell up talking about incel issues unless you're an incel as well

My only active social life is online.

100% agree. Even worse when foids talk about incel problems and give the most bluepilled nonsense answers. You gotta feel the pain yourself to understand

Same. Even then I've faced ridiculous amounts of social rejection whenever I join a VC
The voicepill is undeniable. Even having an accent can fuck you over hard.

DAILY REMINDER: INCEL = (IN)voluntary (CEL)ibate.

The thing about the active social life is so true. These fuckers didn’t grow up with no friends or gf in high school and don’t realize how much that permanently damages your mind

100% agree. Even worse when foids talk about incel problems and give the most bluepilled nonsense answers. You gotta feel the pain yourself to understand
Either bluepilled answers or complete disdain. The disdain comes when they discover we're actually ugly and not just a potential emotional tampon orbiter simp

The voicepill is undeniable. Even having an accent can fuck you over hard.
Being popular online = having a good voice

DAILY REMINDER: INCEL = (IN)voluntary (CEL)ibate.

The thing about the active social life is so true. These fuckers didn’t grow up with no friends or gf in high school and don’t realize how much that permanently damages your mind
They'll tell us it's our fault we grew up bullied and outcasts

Being popular online = having a good voice
Happens time and time again. You join some VC, even a blackpilled one and then some voicemogging nigger joins the chat and suddenly he becames the chad of the call. It has happened so many times I've lost count.

Either bluepilled answers or complete disdain. The disdain comes when they discover we're actually ugly and not just a potential emotional tampon orbiter simp
Yep, or they realize we are gigs autists who can’t talk about anything normal. NTpill can cause a similar amount of disdain as being ugly sometimes

Happens time and time again. You join some VC, even a blackpilled one and then some voicemogging nigger joins the chat and suddenly he becames the chad of the call. It has happened so many times I've lost count.
Yes. They always dominate conversation. Meanwhile we get ignored. There's a reason YouTubers like dbdr are popular. Personality is your voice. As is your sense of humor

Yep, or they realize we are gigs autists who can’t talk about anything normal. NTpill can cause a similar amount of disdain as being ugly sometimes
True

I know, and that makes me genuinely hate them :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Exactly

Yes, as well as the stress of being bullied and having to be vigilant all the time. At any wage slave job I have I need to be careful what I say to foids; normies have no idea what we go through.

Yes, as well as the stress of being bullied and having to be vigilant all the time. At any wage slave job I have I need to be careful what I say to foids; normies have no idea what we go through.
They really don't. They never will.

Normies/Foids going without sex for 6 months: "This is horrible! I need sex NOW!"
Try going without sex your whole life and come back to me you fucking normies. They have no right to put themselves in our shoes.

The concept of "stay in your lane" is one they understand when it comes to any group of people, outside of us...

Yep. I was bullied constantly in middle school and early high school. It fucked up my mind forever from how vigilant and careful I had to be always. So much stress. Currently unemployed, but really gotta be careful what I say when working with normies soon. Can’t let any conversation lead to relationships. I suck at lying, and would have a hard time straight up lying and saying I’ve had a few girlfriends. I just have to constantly be on edge to never even let conversations lead to that

Normies/Foids going without sex for 6 months: "This is horrible! I need sex NOW!"
Try going without sex your whole life and come back to me you fucking normies. They have no right to put themselves in our shoes.
They're hypocrites so they see it perfectly ok to say sex doesn't matter whenever they want to gaslight us. Or they say we're entitled misogynists

Waters wet

99.9% of people don't even know what an incel is :feelsjuice: especially the normgroids frequently flinging the word around

Waters wet

99.9% of people don't even know what an incel is :feelsjuice: especially the normgroids frequently flinging the word around
Normies are so braindead that it's laughable. They ruin almost every word and turn it into absolute nonsense

Waters wet

penguins GIF

As an average man you have no right to tell an ugly or short guy that we don't have it that bad. You have no idea what it's like to be subhuman. You have no idea what it's like being constantly humiliated for your looks or height. Unlike weight these aren't things easily changed either. Every one of these faggots confesses to having an active social life. Every single one of them. They don't know what it's like to grow up friendless and isolated. I hate them. Shut the hell up talking about incel issues unless you're an incel as well
they know we have it bad. They insult us in real life and make fun of us for being ugly then go online and pretend to have this sort of ego where they think looks don’t matter

This only happens when you talk to a normie, just don't talk and don't move on. These people repeat the same lie that has been crafted into common sense (lie) for centuries, you are not the one who is going to show up and change anything in the outside world.

This seems kind of like the "No uterus no opinion" :foidSoy:

they know we have it bad. They insult us in real life and make fun of us for being ugly then go online and pretend to have this sort of ego where they think looks don’t matter
Narcissistic tyrants

This seems kind of like the "No uterus no opinion" :foidSoy:
It's more important

This only happens when you talk to a normie, just don't talk and don't move on. These people repeat the same lie that has been crafted into common sense (lie) for centuries, you are not the one who is going to show up and change anything in the outside world.
I avoid talking to normie already