Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non Disfigured People are naturally THE ENEMY, they instinctively want disfiguredcels to suffer and rope.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
If there is one group of people who are against people with facial disfigurements having corrective surgery covered by healthcare, it's non disfigured people. Remember, non disfigured people believe in the PragerU version of reality, where everyone who suffers deserves to suffer and that is the natural order of things. They may pretend some guy who had his facial bones damaged by a cop beating him to death or some soldier who got blasted with an IED has suffered cruel circumstances in an unfair world, but deep down their instinctive lookist brain tells them that all people with disfigurements are evil and must have raped a 5 yr old or something and their disfigurements are "karma". They are happy to see disfigured people suffer because disfigured people are automatically beneath them so why would they ever support a policy that allows people who are beneath them to be equal to them? When they see a disfigured person suffering, it feeds their egos and they literally get an energy and happiness boost from seeing a disfigured face and they are laughing on the inside at them.

I would even say that laughing at and humiliating disfigured people is more of a pleasure for non uglies than sex is. Nothing brings a non disfigured person more joy and purpose in life than seeing disfigured people and knowing they are vastly superior to them because they are not disfigured. I wouldn't be surprised if the feminist shadow government, who has a higher budget than the Federal Reserve, even paid facial surgeons to purposely botch corrective surgery of disfigured people just so disfigured people have no way to escape their suffering and no choice but to rope. This is simply how humanity works, it's a basic fact about society and it has always been like this. Even Muslims feel this way about disfigured people with the exception of maybe a few starving wandering sufi dervishes. If you're not disfigured and you don't hate disfigured people, you are probably schizophrenic. Disfigured people being depressed about how they cannot escape their facial subhumanity and having constant suicidal thoughts is not mental illness, it's facial illness... a non disfigured person who doesn't find pleasure in seeing a disfigured face and loling to his/herself because they do not have such suffering is mentally ill because a healthy, normal human mind is hard wired to hate and torment disfigured people.

In the eyes of normal people, healthcare covering corrective surgeries for disfigured people is like the government legalizing the raping and dismembering of three yr olds. If just one man with a facial disfigurement had his surgeries covered by healthcare, feminists would protest in greater numbers than they did with the recent BLM protests. In their eyes, disfigured people should not have their surgeries covered... in fact, they believe disfigured people should be forced to pay for their abortions and birth control instead. The only way corrective surgery for facial disfigurements will ever be covered by healthcare is if Saoshyant, Kalki, The Mahdi, and the reincarnation of Elliot Rodger all lead a minority Muslim sect in a jihad against the entire world and established a humanitarian caliphate and tore down the Washington Monument and reduced the Pentagon to dust. Only then would facial surgery be covered by healthcare.

Last edited:
And everything you've just said is also applicable to giga manlets (5ft4 and below). When you're that short people treat you like a disfigured freak, a pest or a brat that needs to be bullied

And everything you've just said is also applicable to giga manlets (5ft4 and below). When you're that short people treat you like a disfigured freak, a pest or a brat that needs to be bullied
Being below 5'4 automatically makes you not only disabled, but a child molester in the eyes of normies.

The only way corrective surgery for facial disfigurements will ever be covered by healthcare is if Saoshyant, Kalki, The Mahdi, and the reincarnation of Elliot Rodger all lead a minority Muslim sect in a jihad against the entire world and established a humanitarian caliphate and tore down the Washington monument and reduced the Pentagon to dust. Only then would facial surgery be covered by healthcare.
The last part is comedic gold. Overall I agree that strong disfigurement should be covered via healthcare, in some countries it actually does get covered (But only the REALLY strong disfigurements). I hope that disfigured people get treated more like handicapped people and actually get more leniency and covering the costs for their disfigurments.

The last part is comedic gold. Overall I agree that strong disfigurement should be covered via healthcare, in some countries it actually does get covered (But only the REALLY strong disfigurements). I hope that disfigured people get treated more like handicapped people and actually get more leniency and covering the costs for their disfigurments.
Yeah, the only disfigurements that are covered are like burns and shit and it makes no sense because the surgeries for burn victims will never make them look normal anyway. If you have damaged bones or soft tissue, both of which can be totally fixed by surgery in many cases and turn you into a normal human, it's not covered because it's not "severe" enough. I honestly thing they only cover burns and shit to virtue signal, if they actually care then trauma based disfigurements would be covered too.

Yeah, the only disfigurements that are covered are like burns and shit and it makes no sense because the surgeries for burn victims will never make them look normal anyway. If you have damaged bones or soft tissue, both of which can be totally fixed by surgery in many cases and turn you into a normal human, it's not covered because it's not "severe" enough. I honestly thing they only cover burns and shit to virtue signal, if they actually care then trauma based disfigurements would be covered too.
That sounds retarded as hell. The things you mentioned have huge impact on daily lifes and they don't cover that. Also that cases need to be extreme severe to actually get treated is dumb as hell. A severe case or medium severe case should get treated also, since it's very harshly impacting for the person.

That sounds retarded as hell. The things you mentioned have huge impact on daily lifes and they don't cover that. Also that cases need to be extreme severe to actually get treated is dumb as hell. A severe case or medium severe case should get treated also, since it's very harshly impacting for the person.
I have a disfigurement that literally makes me look inbred and deformed and the ophthalmologist I went to told me it was "no big deal". He was a chad and I could tell he was laughing inside as he told me to fuck off and insurance wouldn't cover the surgeries I needed. You legit have to be a foid, a child, or actually have your eye shot the fuck out with a rifle round in order to insurance to cover any kind of orbital reconstructive surgery.

This is why I celebrate whenever people die. Sym Faces are the worst and deserve to have their skin torn from their bodies.