Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

non-chads have zero value

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Any scientist / doctor / whatever is easily replaceable.

Chad is the most rare and non-replaceable type of human.

You could shove 1 million non-chad top  male earners in the USA in meat grinders and in the long run it would have zero affect.

They should just make running-man type games on TV where they hunt non-chads for entertainment.

Now I know we are meant to tolerate outlandish shit, but this is not true. An attractive lean normie can harpoon or even hit the jackpot and get a 7/10.

heroinfather said:
Now I know we are meant to tolerate outlandish shit, but this is not true. An attractive lean normie can harpoon or even hit the jackpot and get a 7/10.

Attractive lean normies are chadlites, so basically little Chad's is what you're talking about. Obviously chadlites slay, but 6 and below will never have prime women

blackpill_incel said:
Attractive lean normies are chadlites, so basically little Chad's is what you're talking about. Obviously chadlites slay, but 6 and below will never have prime women

With that logic, half the people here can ascend. But if you say it you get labeled cuck tear volcel :/

heroinfather said:

Anyone can get lucky or often BB. But women generally are physically attracted to the top 20% of men(Chad) and the rest don't turn her on too much. This is shown in Tinder/OKC experiments(hookup sites are actually some of the best ways to look at this because for casual sex, looks are often the only thing that matters when getting matches/dates), as well as studies of human evolution where many women reproduced but comparatively few men did.

heroinfather said:
Yeah, but only until the betabuxes money runs out,
Not only that, but she will be fucking chad on the side while in the relationship.

yungcel said:
Yeah, but only until the betabuxes money runs out,
Not only that, but she will be fucking chad on the side while in the relationship.

Settle for looksmatch and get cucked. Better than LDAR and being a virgin. Volcel if not

heroinfather said:
With that logic, half the people here can ascend. But if you say it you get labeled cuck tear volcel :/

People have tried to ascend but there's only a few things we can do at our looks level.

Can't go from 2→6+ ESPECIALLY without surgery

blackpill_incel said:
People have tried to ascend but there's only a few things we can do at our looks level.

Can't go from 2→6+ ESPECIALLY without surgery

I might be a little too hopeful, but imo even no one here is 2/10. Apologies if you actually are, but that is literally leatherface type of fucked and i believe at worse, it's 3/10 with disfiguration and 4/10 average. Also even if you are 2/10 if your whole life is revolved around getting sex, complaining that you don't get it, and arn't willing to spend alot and work alot to get surgery, you don't give a fuck about sex. If it such a big deal, actually get it done u know prolly gonna delete this if people end up hating my guts but this is the truth and if you are mad about it you are a faggot (not to u, but to the people who think that they are so ugly they can't even get surgery when trannies that go from hairy men to cute little girls) had to delete half the shit i typed lolz i really wish this place was more open to constructive criticism

heroinfather said:
I might be a little too hopeful, but imo even no one here is 2/10. Apologies if you actually are, but that is literally leatherface type of fucked and i believe at worse, it's 3/10 with disfiguration and 4/10 average. Also even if you are 2/10 if your whole life is revolved around getting sex, complaining that you don't get it, and arn't willing to spend alot and work alot to get surgery, you don't give a fuck about sex. If it such a big deal, actually get it done u know prolly gonna delete this if people end up hating my guts but this is the truth and if you are mad about it you are a faggot (not to u, but to the people who think that they are so ugly they can't even get surgery when trannies that go from hairy men to cute little girls) had to delete half the shit i typed lolz i really wish this place was more open to constructive criticism

You're a volcel if you believe this. 1/10 is deformed, 2/10 is very ugly and possibly deformed, and so on. INCELDOM IS NOT ABOUT SEX!!!!! WE HAVE HOOKERS FOR THAT. It's about VALIDATION and being WANTED BY SOMEONE. We can't have that as ugly pieces of shit. Sure volcels exist here, but I am legit deformed 2/10 downward grown birdcel. Life as an ugly make is shit and surgery is ungodly expensive. I am richcel (multimillionaire), but plastic surgeons refuse to perform on my face because it would be TO DIFFICULT JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. IM TOO DEFORMED TO EVEN GET SURGERY