Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non-Chad trait: you don't get holidays messages/calls, and you're the one initiating (yes, water is wet)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
For a long time, I've been the one sending Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc to acquaintances, relatives, my half-siblings. I decided to say 'fuck it' this year, and I myself have received nothing. In fact, I was an orbiter to a foid back before I took the blackpill. I was too stupid and spergy to realize that she was using me for favors (moving heavy objects, having a man next to her in sketchy places, etc). She reached out to me after nearly a year of not communicating, and while I thought it was to wish me a good holiday, it turns out she needed help assembling something. I said no.

It's the life of a non-Chad man: you're the one that is expected to send the messaging. Nearly all my life, my parents have kept telling me "you need to do your part and reach out" but obviously that hasn't been of much use.

A surprisingly based comment from normie comedian Chris Rock goes like this:
Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provide something

lol who tf would send those normie messages

For a long time, I've been the one sending Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc to acquaintances, relatives, my half-siblings. I decided to say 'fuck it' this year, and I myself have received nothing. In fact, I was an orbiter to a foid back before I took the blackpill. I was too stupid and spergy to realize that she was using me for favors (moving heavy objects, having a man next to her in sketchy places, etc). She reached out to me after nearly a year of not communicating, and while I thought it was to wish me a good holiday, it turns out she needed help assembling something. I said no.

It's the life of a non-Chad man: you're the one that is expected to send the messaging. Nearly all my life, my parents have kept telling me "you need to do your part and reach out" but obviously that hasn't been of much use.
yes i went through this
but have foolishly gone back to initiating

the bigger the narcissism of the person the less contact they will give without any benefit directly for themselves
it depends if you want to isolate yourself or not, I have chosen for a select few i will initiate to save a core of semi bearable people.
I wont do it with the majority of people just to stave off being completely isolated with no one in real life

again sad shit to resort to as a non chad