Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Non chad slaps females ass, she takes him to court

Chad probably used her ass the very same day.

Screen Shot 2020 08 18 at 41615 PM copy

What ass?

No Exceptions for non-chads* - fixed the title of the article

Lmao. We all know its all about him being ugly.

That guy who kissed the girl in dog interview did it so easily that half of r/theredpill roped.

Personality is a lie, literally just go and slap her ass if you are good looking, if not come and rot here.

Bar culture is cancer

Brutal sub8 pill, a sub 8 male is essentially a criminal in 2020.

Lmao. We all know its all about him being ugly.

That guy who kissed the girl in dog interview did it so easily that half of r/theredpill roped.

Personality is a lie, literally just go and slap her ass if you are good looking, if not come and rot here.
Yeah ,I saw that clip in FaceandLMS video ... Brutal shit...
"How dare you body shame kweens?" :soy:

if it was chad im sure she would of been flirty and asked for more

Imagine the times she's grabbed chads 17 inch biceps, shoulders etc in a bar/club. I see foids do it all the time.

"No rules for me but not for the, Tehee."

Meanwhile Chad whips her ass all night until it starts to bleed.

Chad probably slapped her face with his dick out of the blue and she liked it

"no-one has the right to touch anyone"

Although I kind of agree with that, I don't think it should be a crime either, otherwise people would live in constant fear of touching each other accidentally. Basically any work that requires proximity would be stressful. In fact, I suspect most memes consisting of a deliberate physical contact are aimed at releasing the stress caused by the contingency of physical contact : people think it's possible they'll touch each other accidentally, so they'd rather do it intentionally and be done with it.

If someone touches you, it should be enough to express disapproval, to make a scene or something. Hell, for centuries when a man touched a woman, all she had to do was to slap him in the face and reprimand him. Most guys would learn the lesson and not do it again. For fucks sake why can't that be enough ?

Last edited:
It shouldn’t even be a crime smh. If a chad did that or grabbed her tits she would have liked it and nothing would have happened.