Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion non black foids make me hate Black history month

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
non black women make me hate black history month. February is black history month it is a holy month. it is a month dedicated to black people and their dedication, contribution, accomplishment to the world. black people have accomplished so much in earths history they build the pyramids, build civilizations, and medicine. their is a reason why black people have their own month and others don't. so incase your one of those people who say why is their no white history month:feelsseriously: now you know why. anyways women will virtue signal but we all know they wouldn't get with black men

blacks have literally done nothing in history

it is a month dedicated to black people and their dedication, contribution, accomplishment to the world. black people have accomplished so much in earths history they build the pyramids, build civilizations, and medicine.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: The only thing blacks have contributed is crime.

:yes::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Niggers gonna nig:feelsclown:

Irish child

egyptians were brown north africans (not black sub saharan africans). they saw blacks (nubians) as enemies. moors were north africans who enslaved blacks + castrated them
western and northern europeans built the modern world within the last 300 years.

i'm black as well. it took me a long time to finally accept the truth about my race. coping with delusion isn't an effective way to deal with reality

black people have accomplished so much in earths history they build the pyramids, build civilization
We wuzz kangz and shieetttt.
egyptians were brown north africans (not black sub saharan africans)
Murican niggas don't know that their slave ancestors came mostly came from west Africa.

Last edited:

Attachments

• D9216238-727C-40B7-87B1-54DEE1EFDB90.jpeg
    D9216238-727C-40B7-87B1-54DEE1EFDB90.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 68
@Uggo Mongo @Dregster666 we have a kang here.

Wire
"Black history month" is nigger fiction month. They get celebrated for a lot of shit they never did (the black invention myths which are easily demonstrated to be bullshit).
They already have Michael Jordan :feelsgah: what more do they want :feelswhat:

I wonder if the Albanians in Kosovo were like "we're just as Serbian as you are, we love this country!" And then when they achieved majority in Kosovo they were like, shiiiiieeet mayne, this region is majority Albanian, why should Serbians rule us, we be wanting our independence.

Also Wakanda, the most advanced civilization ever seen :panties:
View attachment 572621
Them wakanda jabs never get old :ahegao:

The blacks: Niggers me.

egyptians were brown north africans (not black sub saharan africans). they saw blacks (nubians) as enemies. moors were north africans who enslaved blacks + castrated them
western and northern europeans built the modern world within the last 300 years.

i'm black as well. it took me a long time to finally accept the truth about my race. coping with delusion isn't an effective way to deal with reality
Egyptians looked like Ethiopians, atabs came later during the late dynastic period

Which is precisely why they weren't a problem until our retarded ancestors decided to invade Africa and bring Blacks home with them. I'm aware that Jews were the pioneers of the transatlantic slave trade, but when we actually had the opportunity to kick them out, we didn't. Now we pay the price for it. If it weren't for our stupidity as a race, Blacks would be humping animals and slaughtering each other in their own lands, causing no problem to other peoples whatsoever.

Which is precisely why they weren't a problem until our retarded ancestors decided to invade Africa and bring Blacks home with them. I'm aware that Jews were the pioneers of the transatlantic slave trade, but when we actually had the opportunity to kick them out, we didn't. Now we pay the price for it. If it weren't for our stupidity as a race, Blacks would be humping animals and slaughtering each other in their own lands, causing no problem to other peoples whatsoever.
The reason they weren’t kicked out is because the blacks would have killed the whites

The reason they weren’t kicked out is because the blacks would have killed the whites
Incorrect. Blacks were slaves. Their numbers were low back then. We could have kicked them out just as easily as we brought them in. All it took was one order which never came. Now America is trampled under foot by Jewish elitists and Black criminals along with the Hispanics whom are not very friendly either.

"Black" History Month..."History"..."I love Personal History!" (I'm Blasian, you know!)

First though, I must recount the history of my dearest friend, "Aspie John"

He was chronically anxious and depressed, very much alone and misunderstood. Still, the young fellow retained his identity and "ascended" over time:

SpawnPoints

Clock

Blockland

Torque

Events

He had much potential, though he was crippled by mental illness...

ASD

Autistic

Autism

Fake Shit

Edu

As a Black intellectual, his improvements were evident across time:

Lua1

TG

Sadly, he did not follow his own principles:

Kiss

Dear Aspie John: The Story Of A Non-NT Life

His Commentary On His Sad Death:

View: https://vocaroo.com/1lFgHMxNdXEB

(I'm truly sorry for my inability to aid you, dear Aspie...)

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jRHhVxQGBbC

View: https://vocaroo.com/1hTvSGq19pg0

A man denigrated by many and reduced to near-nothingness by NTs.

Even so, he channels a phrase from his fellow programmer:

Scripting

Egyptians looked like Ethiopians, atabs came later during the late dynastic period
north africans are genetically distinct from sub saharan africans (blacks) and arabs. ice age caused humans from middle east/europe to migrate back into north africa, around 45000 BC. also other migrations from eurasia into north africa at around 5000 BC, creating modern north africans (thousands of years before arab conquest)

arabs woulda needed to genocide 85% of the black population of north africa if north africans were originally black to begin with. but they weren't. so north africans don't look black.

[UWSL]ancient egyptians literally hated our kind (blacks). they waged war against us and enslaved us. why do you claim to be them?[/UWSL]

yeah I don’t care about BHM also lastly @Ap0calypse you’re mixed not black

north africans are genetically distinct from sub saharan africans (blacks) and arabs. ice age caused humans from middle east/europe to migrate back into north africa, around 45000 BC. also other migrations from eurasia into north africa at around 5000 BC, creating modern north africans (thousands of years before arab conquest)

arabs woulda needed to genocide 85% of the black population of north africa if north africans were originally black to begin with. but they weren't. so north africans don't look black.

[UWSL]ancient egyptians literally hated our kind (blacks). they waged war against us and enslaved us. why do you claim to be them?[/UWSL]

you do realize northern Sudan, and southern Egypt look like somalis and Ethiopians right, think ilhan Omar. That admixture came WAY later, after successive invasions, particularly in the north. Now ancient Egyptian s where NOT west African, but they where "black" as so far as ilhan omar can be considered black. All major egyptologists, and most accredited peer reviewed papers came to this conclusion in the 90s, and have been substaintated ever since. Ancient Egyptians carried the E1B1B Hablotype, i.e genetic marker, which originated in puntland. Ancient north Africa modern north Africa are not the same. The genetic marker for the Berbers is E1B1b, there male ancestors where from the horn of Africa, there female anestors where from the Iberian peninsula.

big truth. LGBTAQ+++ Is taking over black history month.

Based, I'm modern Egyptian and somehow that hate for most blacks is still there. :feelshaha:
And I won't tolerate apes appropriating my ancestry.
For fuck sake, go play with the baboons wearing tiger skin.
Don't think for a second you weren't the slave race for thousands of years across multiple civilization. You are literally the only race who stills lives in huts and kills each with machetes.
I respect and don't hate blackcels but other negroids can fuck off for the most part. I had terrible experience with blacks.

The Egyptians were black up until the 30th Dynasty where they were conquered by white Greeks and Arabs.

Look at the mummies, paintings, and statues of all the Pharoahs before the 30th Dynasty and they are all clearly black men.

The modern day Egyptians are the descendants of those invaders.

That's just the truth whether it fits the agenda of you white nationalists or not.

The Egyptians were black up until the 30th Dynasty where they were conquered by white Greeks and Arabs.

Look at the mummies, paintings, and statues of all the Pharoahs before the 30th Dynasty and they are all clearly black men.

That's just the truth whether it fits the agenda of you white nationalists or not.
No, Egyptians were sandniggers like me.
You can try to blow air into the deflated balloon that is Black History but you don't get to steal other people's civilization.
Egyptians are literally huge nigger haters.

You don't know Egyptians, they can tan and look very black, but they aren't.
I know for a fact, my skin does that when I go in Egypt for a few months.

[UWSL]That's just the truth whether it fits the agenda of you white nationalists or not.[/UWSL]
i'm literally black btw. Ur ignoring 40,000 years of human migration back into North Africa which created the North African race we see today. Nobody is claiming the ancient egyptians were white. They are genetically distinct from both whites and blacks.
5E3E62A2 4D63 4F1B A530 27D8CCA7C41B

ancient egyptians were brown. they literally portray themselves as brown and not white or black. they do portray the nubians black though (since they were black)
A0C9955D 76F9 40BD BF49 F649352FCE28

egyptian on far right

No, Egyptians were sandniggers like me.
You can try to blow air into the deflated balloon that is Black History but you don't get to steal other people's civilization.
Egyptians are literally huge nigger haters.
i think i'm the only black person on this planet who accepts the truth about our race.

:feelskek:

Attachments

• meme-nigger-black-1-618x511.png
    meme-nigger-black-1-618x511.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 24
i'm literally black btw. Ur ignoring 40,000 years of human migration back into North Africa which created the North African race we see today.
The modern day north Africans are invaders. They are not native to the land. They came down there from Asia a few centuries ago.
View attachment 580393
ancient egyptians were brown. they literally portray themselves as brown and not white or black. they do portray the nubians black though (since they were black)
View attachment 580396
egyptian on far right
This proves nothing. I already said Ancient Egypt was multi-cultural AFTER the 30th dynasty because that's when they whites and arabs invaded and took over. Before the 30th dynasty, ALL pharoahs and Egyptians looked like the 2nd man in the picture.
i think i'm the only black person on this planet who accepts the truth about our race.
There are plenty of white washed uncle tom white cock suckers like you who let white nationalists shove their agendas down your throat.

this is big cope they done rap music which is the best cope i have rn

they made incel vlogs : oreo man, kent

they popularise Tendies :feelsdevil: whats u gonna do without Tendies my g ? :feelsdevil:

I actually hate the idea of black history month. It's actually very demeaning when you think of it, black people's history is so "pathetic" that it can only fit into one month-(this is not true but when you put it into one month it seems this way). White history month exists when? Every month should be a celebration of the historical events achieved by everyone not just one month. Black people are constantly making history but we'll disregard it and celebrate it for one month a year then forget about it for the next 11 months.

This thread make me laugh hard ngl

i'm literally black btw. Ur ignoring 40,000 years of human migration back into North Africa which created the North African race we see today. Nobody is claiming the ancient egyptians were white. They are genetically distinct from both whites and blacks.
View attachment 580393
View attachment 580396
egyptian on far right

Thank you.