Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nokia is the most shitty phone I ever had.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
The most low quality crappy phone.

thats because you buy the low end models. Nokia makes great phones. superb build quality. which model do you use?

don't you dare insult nokia, it's one of the best hammers i ever bought, i have used it for years and it hasn't broke
Dm4h1qrmfyy41

Are you talking about old school Nokias or the shitty new touch screen ones?

Better than the iPhones made by Jewpple

Are you talking about old school Nokias or the shitty new touch screen ones?
Mt first phone was Nokia lumia something. Hated that tbh. Nothing ran on that phone. Everything was slow and janky. Dumped that phone for Android in within a year and never looked back

I used to use Nokias until 2013.
The batteries lasted a long time and you could throw it on the ground and nothing happened to it.

Fuck "smart" phones.
At least let me have real buttons
full

I used to use Nokias until 2013.
The batteries lasted a long time and you could throw it on the ground and nothing happened to it.

Fuck "smart" phones.
At least let me have real buttons
full
I also remember using old Nokias.
The smartphones are gay though. You can throw them on the ground and and they will break.

Realme c35

Bad processor, still tanks a lot

Xiaomi, Motorola offer good performance.

But durability, and long battery capacity... Give it to Nokia!

The real Nokia is long gone since Microsoft bought them back in, IIRC 2011. Now HMD is using the Nokia brand.

Funny thing is, my main phone that i actually do phone calls with and where my SIM card is, is actually in a Nokia 3310 3G (2017) :lul: :lul::lul::lul:. It is has java powered OS and i can even browse .is on it (not joking, need to record it one day).