Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nofappers completely BTFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

He just won his fight btw. He even knocked out his opponent who was undefeated and never even been in much trouble before.

Next time you insult coomers remember a Coomer is the king of Boxing in the World.

4aXjbwO

Last edited:
Seven times a day lol. He's a Coomer.

Sometimes I go at it once or twice. Sometimes 4.
I can't do 7. There's no way I could do 7.

Fapping increases your t confirmed:waitwhat:
Brb going to fap seven times a day and beat up normies with my extra strength.

7 times a day WTF???

NO FAPPERS BTFO

He's full of shit and doesn't understand basic medical science. Fapping doesn't increase test, it actually lowers it. Your test fluctuates many times in a day. It hits a peak right in the morning, hence morning wood. It gradually lowers throughout the day.

JFL @ treating this dumb meathead as an authority on this.

I am glad he won.
7 times a day is crazy, but that is in between intense gym sessions and fucking his wife.
Insane T levels

He's full of shit and doesn't understand basic medical science. Fapping doesn't increase test, it actually lowers it.

I'll listen to some dude on an incel forum without an avi

He's full of shit and doesn't understand basic medical science. Fapping doesn't increase test, it actually lowers it. Your test fluctuates many times in a day. It hits a peak right in the morning, hence morning wood. It gradually lowers throughout the day.

It doesn't matter for him as he has insane T levels to start with

Proof and fax/citations please

Proof and fax/citations please

You have the internet at your fingertips.

Educate yourself.

I'll listen to some dude on an incel forum without an avi

What you should do is listen to medical advice from medical professionals. Go talk to your doctor about it.

Or, I don't know, maybe try using the library of human information called the internet.

What you should do is listen to medical advice from medical professionals. Go talk to your doctor about it.

Or, I don't know, maybe try using the library of human information called the internet.

I'm on the internet rn

It doesn't matter for him as he has insane T levels to start with

Yeah, true. He's definitely going to be hornier on a regular basis as a result.

His claim is bullshit, though. It's sensationalist hype to get people to talk about him. It's like when Alistair Overeem claimed to be on a horse meat diet when he put on 40 pounds of muscle. The people who believed that are either fucking stupid or grossly uninformed on training and how the human body works.
I'm on the internet rn

Then do something useful for yourself and read up on testosterone in the male body.

He's mogging all the youngings on this board, 7 times a day, goddamn :feelsBox:

The most I could ever manage was 4 back in my cooming days
How the fuck did this guy reach 7?

Just fap 7 times a day theory

My dick would fall off I tried 7 in a day.

Then again Tyson Fury already has more testosterone than a bull shark on steroids.