Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NoFap legit doubles, if not triples my skill with video games

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
on PMO, when i was jerking my cock everyday i sucked ass at MKX and rarely beat someone with a positive W/L ratio. now im handing out Ls to them all the time and going toe to toe with veterans who play over 5000 games. i also react better now and am able to adapt quicker on the fly. this shit is legit.

on PMO, when i was jerking my cock everyday i sucked ass at MKX and rarely beat someone with a positive W/L ratio. now im handing out Ls to them all the time and going toe to toe with veterans who play over 5000 games. i also react better now and am able to adapt quicker on the fly. this shit is legit.
I experienced unbelievable results after only 1 week alone, but that's my limit and I can't seem to get past it:(

Nofap does nothing for me. At most i might get a slight spike in energy levels

highest streak?
Yes highest streak, on the 8th day I crack Everytime. It's gotten so depressed I now say fuck it and fap twice a day, it's really taking a toll on me now.

What a great life achievement.

I should probably do a week of nofap, I fap too much currently.

A spliff and a tam shank is one of the few pleaures in life.

i can confirm it works. i was bronze 5 in league, went nofap for 2 weeks and climbed to challenger easily.

you put everyone off nofap by saying such retarded things

I feel like I get the same results of nofap by gymcelling everyday. I need to touch my peepee at least 3 times a week or I get very angry.

Yes, I'm joining the anti fap crew now. What day u on?

Videos games are a great cope but why not focus on more productive things on your streak? At the end of the day you don't really achieve anything with videos games. Don't be like me and waste away your life at such young age, if i remember correctly you were 18. 3 days is nothing on nofap. I myself is sitting on pretty 20 days right now and that's nothing either. Especially since i'm fucked in the brain by PMO.

Hey, congrats on Luminary!

Probably as a result of the increased focus.

I could use it as I need to honor my waifus in RS6Siege Dokkaebi, Hibana, Frost, Ying, and Ela by playing well with them.

NoFap is making me very unstable right now, but I need the low inhib for this weekend. I don't know what to do. On my 3rd week btw

Hey, congrats on Luminary!

i postmaxxed like there was no tommorow!
Probably as a result of the increased focus.

I could use it as I need to honor my waifus in RS6Siege Dokkaebi, Hibana, Frost, Ying, and Ela by playing well with them.

yeah and lack of brain fog. i can also memorise the entire plot of MGS2 in one go on my longest nofap streak. on PMO i cant even remember a fucking managers name.
Videos games are a great cope but why not focus on more productive things on your streak? At the end of the day you don't really achieve anything with videos games. Don't be like me and waste away your life at such young age, if i remember correctly you were 18. 3 days is nothing on nofap. I myself is sitting on pretty 20 days right now and that's nothing either. Especially since i'm fucked in the brain by PMO.

one of the biggest reasons i do nofap is to enjoy vidya and be better at it lmao. but i dont waste all my time on vidya, i also gymcel and go to college.

I'm physically incapable of NoFap, i think my limit was 2 months.

Playing video games on ADHD meds is amazing. I highly recommend it, I'm a bronze scrub sober but on meds I'm a high elo player

What a great life achievement.
If you stop pleasuring yourself then you can become good at video games!!! Great tradeoff!

This honestly sounds retarded but I've experienced this correlation in real life. I used to play this competitive platformer called King Arthur's Gold and i'd experience noticeable skill drops if I play after cumming.

I mean correlation =/= causation but I'll lend some credence to the idea.

their loss
I'm not even part of the nofap crew, and the anti-nofappers piss me off. Arguing against it with reason is all well and good, and so is taking issue with constant shilling, or virtue signalling, and the like, but often it seems people get vehemently angry at the mere mention of it, it's ridiculous.

I'm not even part of the nofap crew, and the anti-nofappers piss me off. Arguing against it with reason is all well and good, and so is taking issue with constant shilling, or virtue signalling, and the like, but often it seems people get vehemently angry at the mere mention of it, it's ridiculous.

they dont want to believe it because they hate that there would be a way to improve their lives and even allow some of them to ascend but they dont have the self control for it so they would rather bury their head in the sand and pretend its bullshit to justify continuing to wank off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back