Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[NoFap] Daily NoFap Thread - How many days in?

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
11 days here. Got any tips for monk mode?

There’s no point of nofap, unless you want to get erections at people at work.

There’s no point of nofap, unless you want to get erections at people at work.
There are quite a few benefits:l such as better skin quality, less severe social anxiety, increased energy levels, able to experience pleasure from more sane hobbies, increased T levels.

There are quite a few benefits:l such as better skin quality, less severe social anxiety, increased energy levels, able to experience pleasure from more sane hobbies, increased T levels.
D2CE9797 071D 4F5B 8BC2 63E6946776E8

Ok buddy, you can cope. I don’t mind.

I was really going at it last night but I didnt cum so last time I came was Thursday

idk like 2 weeks

I fap once or twice a week. I see less benefits after like a week to a week and a half not fapping

I fap once or twice a week. I see less benefits after like a week to a week and a half not fapping
I wish I had that kind of self-control. I either fap 10 times a day or go monk mode.

nofap is fucking shit hardly does anything I just wanna have a gf ffs

Went like 2 weeks, had wet dream, back to square one, will commence with regular fap schedule.

If you can keep up with nofap for more than a week without going insane you're probably just incredibly low t.

I wish I had that kind of self-control. I either fap 10 times a day or go monk mode.
Lol nigga doesn't it hurt after like the second time tho?

It wasn't voluntary so it doesn't count as relapsing.

True, but it fucked my morning up, nothing like waking up to find you've splooged all over yourself then having to go clean yourself up.

YesFap
Every normie or chad doing nofap has sex so theres no point to not fap for us
It's not EASY to do, but there certainly is a point. The weak-willed boys cope by saying there is no point when there are several benefits that outweigh what fapping has to offer.

2 hours in, will do it again in the next 5 hours