Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nofap can be dangerous.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If you want to be more aggressive or even engage in fights, then nofap will definitely help you.
However, if you're too high inhib and want to avoid conflicts then nofap can be dangerous for you. Because even if you're complete pushover, being on nofap will make you more aggressive.
I'm almost on 60th day of nofap and I'm getting aggressive with some normies at work. I can be impulsive sometimes and may do some things I will regret later.
In order to be civilized and less aggressive, men are supposed to have sexual outliet but, unfortunately, clownworld doesn't cares about men's problems. Some cucked feminist countries even ban prostitution forcing men to masturbate.

Last edited:
Maybe border line autistic cels don't feel the aggression boost. I'm on day infinite of no fap and feel just fine.

Let me get back on NoFap and see how low inhib I become.

It only makes you frustrated, which leads to anger. You don’t have more T or fewer.

Nofap is tolerance and refusal to recognize your internal feelings of arousal over dead bodies and premature ejaculation of bullets (ever wondered why some guys call the amount of orgasms they have left 'ammo'?). It's not dangerous and if it were, I couldn't care less. They are rapists and pedos trying to hide their nature anyways.

nofap accelerates your brain self destruction

Nofap is garbage lool imagine frustrating urself even more