Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nofap and drinking

Have you done it?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Have you ever nofapped while being constantly intoxicated? I wanna try it to feel what it’s like. What’s it like?

Have you ever nofapped while being constantly intoxicated? I wanna try it to feel what it’s like. What’s it like?
What’s your goal of doing no fap ?

I voted no but now I come to think about it if I drink every day I often go days without fapping out of fatigue/too busy watching shows and shit. If I binge drink, however, fapping is often the only thing to help (briefly) with the hangover.

Being drunk constantly while on nofap 5 days or more
I know what intoxicated means, I just don't understand what you meant by it. So, you would be drunk all day long for 5 days?

I know what intoxicated means, I just don't understand what you meant by it. So, you would be drunk all day long for 5 days?
No, after 5 days of nofap, you’re supposed to stay drunk constantly. Wanna know what it feels like

Yes it does, women always notice whether ur fapping or not. It makes a huge difference
Yes women have superpowers and can detect X days since you didn’t touch your cock:feelsseriously:

When you were 13 and chad was 13 , both virgin , faping.
The girl fucked him not you , don’t be dumb man:feelsseriously:

Yes women have superpowers and can detect X days since you didn’t touch your cock:feelsseriously:

When you were 13 and chad was 13 , both virgin , faping.
The girl fucked him not you , don’t be dumb man:feelsseriously:
You behave very differently while on nofap. Women will notice the difference of a horny man. Horny men are more attractive to them.

You behave very differently while on nofap. Women will notice the difference of a horny man. Horny men are more attractive to them.
right, I forgot about their personality detector

right, I forgot about their personality detector
Looks > personality, but personality/behaviour/confidence/social skills also matter. Why else 90% autists stay virgin for life