Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill nobody with 7+ inch wrists at a low BF has ever been bullied in their life.

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
Measure your wrists around where your hand is not your forearm & pull the tape extremely tight, i guarantee the circumference will be less than 18cm. i consider myself to have normal sized wrists for my height (178cm) & my right wrist is barley 16.5cm if i pull tightly.

Yeah, frame size is a hell of a thing. Being disagreed = coping hard. Mine is like 16 cm, legit girly tier. It could be the final nail in the coffin, if it ever began for me. (It didn't).

7 inch wrists measured tight checking in

There's a ton of e-statters though. I thought I had 7.5" wrists before measuring tight

Yeah, frame size if a hell of a thing. Being disagreed = coping hard. Mine is like 16 cm, legit girly tiear. It could be the final nail in the coffin, if it ever began for me. (It didn't).
having a huge frame definitely boosts your self esteem & you illicit more respect from men. even if it wont always help you attract women.

i have 7" wrists and low bf. still bullied till freshman 7" is only half an inch over the average

7 inch wrists measured tight checking in

There's a ton of e-statters though. I thought I had 7.5" wrists before measuring tight
whats your height? i have done a decent amount of research on wrist size & concluded a TRUE 7 inch wrist is actually decent.

having a huge frame definitely boosts your self esteem & you illicit more respect from men. even if it wont always help you attract women.
Exactly, same with height. Looks is not only about women, about your success in life overall. Lacking frame and height is the ultimate death sentence, only legit 10/10 face can do something in this situation.

Fuck off.

I have decent wrists and still got bullied like no tomorrow.

whats your height? i have done a decent amount of research on wrist size & concluded a TRUE 7 inch wrist is actually decent.
6'1. I have a major pizza face though, so don't question my incel status

weakcel dammit

Some of u niggas go really too far with ur coping. You honestly think a girl gives a fuck about ur wrists if your face is 8/10+?

Stop megaultracoping man :lul::lul::lul:

Some of u niggas go really too far with ur coping. You honestly think a girl gives a fuck about ur wrists if your face is 8/10+?

Stop megaultracoping man :lul::lul::lul:
yea i never mentioned women in the OP
Fuck off.

I have decent wrists and still got bullied like no tomorrow.
if you actually have decent wrists & a large frame you're lying.

frame size is good for deterrence i will admit

Wrist size also means nothing without broad shoulders, although the two usually correlate.

i never got bullied even though i had literally 0 friends (i was willingly a loner as a teen). in fact the popular kids, pretty much everyone, was nice to me if i had to talk to them. this is just the males tho, i never talked to a girl my age before. i also have 6.2 inch wrists and am very skinny. i think me being african in a very suburban school had something to do with that

if you actually have decent wrists & a large frame you're lying.
Not lying.

You don't develop these weird murder fantasies out of nowhere. You have to be pushed, and pushed, and pushed.

I was bullied so badly I was actually followed around the school every day and mocked by at least 5-10 students at a time.

Not lying.

You don't develop these weird murder fantasies out of nowhere. You have to be pushed, and pushed, and pushed.

I was bullied so badly I was actually followed around the school every day and mocked by at least 5-10 students at a time.
maybe, i knew one kid with a big frame who was picked on quite a bit. i suppose status probably plays a role in if people perceive you as a threat

maybe, i knew one kid with a big frame who was picked on quite a bit. i suppose status probably plays a role in if people perceive you as a threat
I was the shy kid with 1-2 friends. So status came into effect. Definitely was never popular (the opposite is true).

6.4" at the wrist joint here and never really bullied. Had one guy that gave me shit a few times in high school. 2-3 guys that gave me shit in one class one year in undergrad. Otherwise I've always been at least average or above average popularity.

5'7" also and ugly/ethnic.

Personality works for lots of things. Just not much for getting girls.

165mm. 6.5 inches. fucking end my life.

1.65 Of tall, 6,2 inches... this is the end?

I have female tier 6 inch wrists and have never gotten bullied tbh. I dont think theres a correlation

Thin wrists don't matter at all, if anything it will just make your forearms look thicker if you gymcel. However if you have thin wrists and thin arms then you look like a skeleton.

5.8 inch (almost 15cm) wrists at 6ft2, king of framecels checking in.
I can confirm it does correlate with bullying, i was bulled in high school.
Started lifting alot towards the start of my masters at university and despite my frame through layering to hide it a bit, people found me intimidating/alpha due to my height alone, + i'm stronger than most even with thick wrists.
Though i do get challenged to alot of arm wrestling contests cause they think i'll be an easy mog

My wrists are pretty thin, but I'm also short. Pretty sure I'd qualify as a wristlet.

Does that mean that I just have to stop being a fatty?
Big if true.