Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody will call the nigger terrorist an "incel terrorist"

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Why?

Because he is a nigger. He does not fit into the leftist narrative that only white, right wing, straight men who can't have sex are terrorists and the rest are the good guys. The press will paint him as some crazy moron who did it because he is crazy and try to hide the fact he is a BLM activist killing whites because of Rittenhouse's verdict.

This is only the beginning, because the press will keep on pushing the propaganda on these animals and the violence will escalate. And you know what the best part is? The bastards in the media that are responsible for this will never get the punishment that they deserve.

(((terrorist)))

I agree with your post, but I could care less of the normtards that were killed in this attack.

I agree with your post, but I could care less of the normtards that were killed in this attack.
If some chimp terrorist killed someone I care about I would personally take my revenge on the leftist news media that pushed the creature into doing it.

Because niggers are low inhib so they don't give a fuck
They are already called niggers

If some chimp terrorist killed someone I care about I would personally take my revenge on the leftist news media that pushed the creature into doing it.
Unless I could take it on the creature itself, of course.

That's understandable. The media not wanting to report this attack just shows how the (((MSM))) wants more of these attacks to happen while blaming the whites.
it's lifefuel to watch tbh :feelsohh:
If the guy had a history of inceldom, it be worth reading

It bothers me that nigger is too lame of a word.

they also associate cumskins with school shooters when niggers do more. in fact some nigger did a school shooting and it didn't cause a massive outrage unlike whenever a white does it.

That's understandable. The media not wanting to report this attack just shows how the (((MSM))) wants more of these attacks to happen while blaming the whites.

If the guy had a history of inceldom, it be worth reading
The guy is 5’8, that’s dangerously close to incel territory

Last edited:
And ofc they still call it an accident and its swept under the rug. Just as i expected

they also associate cumskins with school shooters when niggers do more. in fact some nigger did a school shooting and it didn't cause a massive outrage unlike whenever a white does it.

thanks i remember i saw info about this but couldn't find it back. there's was also a list of niggers that did specifically school shootings and none of those made it into the news