Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody wants to become a loser

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
But it just happens because some people are unlucky af.. I despise the person that I have become and wish I was the tall(6ft6 Chad or Tyrone) basketball/football player in hs and college.

I’d would probably be a whole different person with different interests and a whole different view of the world.

Sex (100+ body count by the time I reach 21 yrs old)
Weed only. No cigs.( A good fat ass joint at night)
Basketball
Partying
Travelling.
LTR with a cute foid

Amazing high school experience

Attend a D1 College(Basketball/Football + Business major because being NT with an IQ of 110 mogs the 145 IQ high inhib loser STEM beta cuck)

Great college experience

Decent-Good white collar job if I fail to get drafted for the NBA post college.

When I reach my 30s, I shall keep slaying like Okan Serbes.

You just can’t fucking lose if you happen to be one of god’s favourites.

Just not being the loser that I am today.

For some people, life is a gift but for me it’s a mistake.

You don’t decide your fate…

Better luck next life I guess. It’s over

Last edited:
I mean, There were some Greek philosophers that willingly became “losers”

Even if im a ungrateful angry cunt doesnt mater ima a loser anyways not like i had much of a choice of how things turned out. i feel like a alien in this world I'm not like human no ever treats me such dont see the point of trying in a world where i dont feel appreciated and loved it feels fake so much OF my issues are treated like im a nobody. everyone just gets a pass and gets treated like there special and just living with my parents makes me feel worthless haven't accomplished shit and dont feel good about shit.

i feel like a alien in this world I'm not like human no ever treats me such dont see the point of trying in a world where i dont feel appreciated and loved it feels fake so much
Relateable man. Fucking brootal..,
I also don’t see any reasons to keep going when there’s nothing in store for people like us.
just living with my parents makes me feel worthless
I know how it feels mang. Chad is banging hot foids in his apartment while you’re jerking off to college sluts’ onlyfans everynight. Two different realms…