Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Nobody tells Lizzo to stop being a fat niggress, but this old guy on JewTube says “Quit Being An Incel”

As if being incel was a choice.

The Liberation of Plymouth could have been avoided if foids would stop fucking dogs, and they fucked lonely virgin males.

Do Baby Boomers have the ability to think about anyone besides themselves?

I actually don’t like Doritos.

Baby Boomer Nigger - the COVID-19 scam prevented people from going to the gym - thanks boomer!

The government stopped me from getting my haircut during Scamvid-19, boomer.

I’ll tell you what boomer - move to Isla Vista and make a JewTube video about how many foids you get.

This is why I hate Baby Boomers, they disgust me.

And that wink at the end - so cringe!

talking about losing weight and gym 5 days a week
meanwhile fat guys with rizz have GFs everywhere

just dont accept the rejection from foids :feelsdevil:

I'm totally interested in advice from a boomer that was young during a time when dating wasn't rigged, and women didn't have the inflated egos they have now, and now that he had his fun, is coming up on video with a savior complex.

Totally :feelsokman:
We should start executing people that passed 50 years old.

Look is your opinion and smell? A lot of people smell fuckin bad I don’t think it’s disproportionate to not fat people smelling
“Look is your opinion” lol no it isn’t. Fat is ugly and fat people typically have 0 self-care habits meaning that they’ve also usually got facial pubes, are riddled with acne, etc.

I’m not a foid, I can handle looking at ugly people, being on this site I’m ugly myself, but gross-looking people is whole nother thing.

And fat people disproportionately do smell worse than non-fat people do. Their overeating is far from their only bad habit, they usually don’t take care of themselves at all

This is just demonstrably false, plenty of people find larger women attractive.
Only nigs and soycucks do. And we all know most guys will fuck anything so I don’t see what this proves

Man this website really did a number on you huh?
No, even irl I only see low-T looking low-value men as well as black guys with fat girls.

Guys with options don’t touch them ever

Will watch later

I doubt he is an incel. He probably hooked up with ladies before and never experienced true loneliness.

What an idiot.

Can you tell a handicap person to stop being handicapped?

Can I tell a military veteran to stop having mental issues?

I would not be an incel, if I wasn’t born into this life situation.

I never get tired of normies and their silly water is wet way of thinking.

You are competing in a skating competition - so skate better!

View: https://youtu.be/jE494P5gQaY?si=o0INL4yur48s9HY1

No, even irl I only see low-T looking low-value men as well as black guys with fat girls.

Guys with options don’t touch them ever
if you are skinny, your gf will be a twig
if you are avg, your gf will be skinnyfat or have normal weight
if you are a fatass, your gf will be fat
if you are black, your gf will be a sheboon

basically if you are fuckable at all you will have a gf similar to you, we are not compatible at all with women for various reasons