Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nobody........Somebody's Daughter With Chad RN

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Meme Gender

Friendly reminder that this lifeform will be a mother one day.

I feel bad for her kids when the other children show them this video.

1604619440508.gif

good, if one shot kills them they barley feel the pain, multiple crappy shots keep them alive longer and phytologically fucks with them until death :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

in roblox btw

9mm’s are designed to incapacitate though that’s why cops fire like 8 or 9 shots whenever they see a nigger or something else to shoot. They don’t penetrate as deep so shock hits faster then pain.

Those look like blanks lol

Pretty sure those were legit rounds, he hit her shoulder tho which is literally the least incapacitating spot to get shot in.

That creature should have never gotten rights.

#RepealThe19th

Not for my kids, if I have any, because I'm not a cuck.
She is CHAD only. What makes you think she will even pick a man below that level?

Your optimism that you will have kids one day is also inspiring. Goodluck. :feelsYall:

She is CHAD only. What makes you think she will even pick a man below that level?

Your optimism that you will have kids one day is also inspiring. Goodluck. :feelsYall:
Whoever has kids with her when she's 30+ won't be a chad, it will be a cuck. I wouldn't even want that because incel > cuck.

That thing is going to be somebodies mom someday. Nuke this gay earth
Based as fuck. I’d toss him another magazine tbh

Whoever has kids with her when she's 30+ won't be a chad, it will be a cuck. I wouldn't even want that because incel > cuck.
Possibly who knows.

But yes, Incel > Cuck.

Possibly who knows.

But yes, Incel > Cuck.
There aren't enough chads around to raise all the rostie's kids, so they use cucks for that after they get old and freak out because their biological fertility clock is about to stop ticking.

There aren't enough chads around to raise all the rostie's kids, so they use cucks for that after they get old and freak out because their biological fertility clock is about to stop ticking.
Most women are ending up single mothers these days because they just dont want a beta cuck anymore. They are able to get a job and shit and get money from government so they are fine with raising chads kids. They still get pump and dump action from different chads even after they have kids. Which is how they end up getting pregnant once more and have different kids from different chads.

They are able to get a job and shit and get money from government so they are fine with raising chads kids.
This is why uncucked men have to stop paying taxes, and not support taxes being taken to give to single mom whores.
They still get pump and dump action from different chads even after they have kids. Which is how they end up getting pregnant once more and have different kids from different chads.
Those single moms aren't the majority. Most rather not have kids than raise them on their own. The number of single moms in the US now are much less than 50% of foids.

9mm’s are designed to incapacitate though that’s why cops fire like 8 or 9 shots whenever they see a nigger or something else to shoot. They don’t penetrate as deep so shock hits faster then pain.
9mm is a compromise on capacity/recoil/foot-pounds energy. Cops mag dump because a 9mm anywhere other than the CNS will not incapacitate. Cops don’t magdump with 5.56. Hollow points though yeah are designed to make the most of every foot pound of energy by preventing over penetration and create a larger wound channel, increasing the probability that you fuck up some important shit and incapacitate the target.

Imagine spending hundreds of thousands and 20 years of your life for THIS

This is why uncucked men have to stop paying taxes, and not support taxes being taken to give to single mom whores.

Those single moms aren't the majority. Most rather not have kids than raise them on their own. The number of single moms in the US now are much less than 50% of foids.
You are gonna be paying for taxes if you have a job or when you spend on any product, there just no way around it, atleast in my cucked country. It is a price i have to pay in order to move forward in life.

I dont know the exact stats on single mothers but i believe i have heard the number of single mother household is not a small number either, and it is constantly growing since the demand for chad and his spawn is on the rise.

You are gonna be paying for taxes if you have a job or when you spend on any product, there just no way around it, atleast in my cucked country. It is a price i have to pay in order to move forward in life.
Taxes on things you buy aren't that much, income tax is the main one nonchads should avoid paying. Even if they work, if you're not being paid by an employer you can easily evade taxes by only accepting cash payments. For example, lots of contractors, weed dealers, and baby sitters do that.
I dont know the exact stats on single mothers but i believe i have heard the number of single mother household is not a small number either, and it is constantly growing since the demand for chad and his spawn is on the rise.
It's not rising that much, but we must end it by not paying taxes and slut shaming whores and single moms.

Taxes on things you buy aren't that much, income tax is the main one nonchads should avoid paying. Even if they work, if you're not being paid by an employer you can easily evade taxes by only accepting cash payments. For example, lots of contractors, weed dealers, and baby sitters do that
Yeah, i also do this whenever it is possible but most employers for most jobs just send money to your bank account through a void check. Only so many situations where i can evade it.

It's not rising that much, but we must end it by not paying taxes and slut shaming whores and single moms.
I dont even bother tbh. It will not change a single thing. Cucks will always be cucks and whores will always be whores. I find it better to just keep to myself. I dont care if people die or the world burns tommorow. Not my problem.

I dont even bother tbh. It will not change a single thing. Cucks will always be cucks and whores will always be whores. I find it better to just keep to myself. I dont care if people die or the world burns tommorow. Not my problem.
There are millions of uncucked men who don't know what the blackpill is yet. Once men start shaming whores and stop being simps who donate to them, and kiss their asses, foid's smv will plummet. Then advanced sexbots and later artificial wombs will make the average foid have the same smv as a burn victim.

The world is sick

Imagine spending hundreds of thousands and 20 years of your life for THIS
I don’t understand how men are still having daughters in 2020. probably coping saying “well I’ll raise her right”. No such thing as raising a daughter right. After puberty, she’s a runaway train. Chads, social media, and her friends control her life. If chad wants to fuck her in the ass and piss in her mouth, then she’s getting fucked in the ass and drinking his piss. Nothing you can do about it. Wether or not she becomes a cumdumpster really depends on the probability that she A: encounters a chad and B: said chad wants to fuck her. Which is 100% if she’s >PSL0.5

There are millions of uncucked men who don't know what the blackpill is yet. Once men start shaming whores and stop being simps who donate to them, and kiss their asses, foid's smv will plummet. Then advanced sexbots and later artificial wombs will make the average foid have the same smv as a burn victim.
Even if this all ends up happening, it will take alot of time. I agree that blackpill is spreading, even amongst normies. Men are starting to question their cucked behaviour and becoming awoken. Yet, the process is so slow that by the time, all this comes to fruition, we would all have been long gone, and none of these problems would be ours to handle.

I am just coping with stuff that pertains to me. Stopped giving a crap about others and the world a while back.

Even if this all ends up happening, it will take alot of time. I agree that blackpill is spreading, even amongst normies. Men are starting to question their cucked behaviour and becoming awoken. Yet, the process is so slow that by the time, all this comes to fruition, we would all have been long gone, and none of these problems would be ours to handle.
I believe it can get uncucked within the next 5-10 years at most if everything goes well.

I believe it can get uncucked within the next 5-10 years at most if everything goes well.
Those are some very high hopes, we shall see what the future holds. :feelsLSD:

Those are some very high hopes, we shall see what the future holds. :feelsLSD:
No one knows for sure, but it's nice to be optimistic about the future.

cristal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

Lol

That bottle was a dogs dick later on that night

Not exactly.

It's a too fast, fully jacketed round that just pokes quick holes. It depends on what areas they hit.

Most cops are poorly trained bad shots that panic and flinch. Therefore, bad shots.

Good shots are calm and carefully aim and fire. Slow is fast - because.. Only hits count.

Cumskins. JFL

Degenerate as usual.

2020 08 05 13 12 51