Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody remembers The Witcher TV series already

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It was just a stupid Christmas trend, everyone so hyped for like 2 weeks and now nobody remembers it anymore :feelskek: :feelskek: I haven't even bothered watching it because I already read the books and played the videogame.

I'll never watch this americanized piecie of shit.

I couldn't stand the 3rd game for some reason. I really liked the first 2 though.

The TV show is the same usual jewified Hollywood trash. Dont bother trying to watch it

If it was on HBO everyone would remember it.

HBO would've done well to forget Game of Writer's Block and focus on The Witcher (got it instead of Netflix) and or any other great series where the writer/author is professional about things and actually has actually finished their work before they commit to starting a show about it.

Both HBO and George RR. Martin failed their fans with the colossal embarassment that Game of Writer's Block turned into.

Books and games are all you need.
Show is for normies who netflix and chill

they forgot witcher but they'll never forget Henry

didn't watch and didn't play the games either

I watched it was shit and proved the blackpill.

It was just a stupid Christmas trend, everyone so hyped for like 2 weeks and now nobody remembers it anymore :feelskek: :feelskek: I haven't even bothered watching it because I already read the books and played the videogame.
The books and games are exponentially better.

If it was on HBO everyone would remember it.

HBO would've done well to forget Game of Writer's Block and focus on The Witcher (got it instead of Netflix) and or any other great series where the writer/author is professional about things and actually has actually finished their work before they commit to starting a show about it.

Both HBO and George RR. Martin failed their fans with the colossal embarassment that Game of Writer's Block turned into.
Lol you have no clue the directors were hacks and forced their bs on the story and the writers. It would have been fine even without martin.

I didn't watch it tbh i hate the chad Henry Cavill

Lol you have no clue the directors were hacks and forced their bs on the story and the writers. It would have been fine even without martin.

Oh I'm sure a competent story could've been created if the powers that be at HBO hired some competent writers to create one, but it would still be a bad decision and ultimately unprofessional of both HBO and George RR. Martin to do so, since its Martin's story and wouldn't be his story any longer if you got some other people to finish it, with their own ending and or create a mid section for the story that wasn't already there, either due to Martin's laziness or his writer's block.

Again I say its far more competent and professional for a huge network like HBO to only put out series like this that have been finished by their authors.

I dont remember it tbh