Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nobody loves women more than me

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
Upon looking at how most modern youth treat their female partners, I'd say I'd make a far better partner based on my temperament and emotional reliability and sweetness. I am almost never cross with anybody (If I am I don't show), never curse or swear, never lie. It's weird how the normies will tell me and be so sure that the only reason why I am an incel is for my alleged misogyny (I'm hardly a misogynist) when the average teenage normie calls women bitches and whores and all these other profanities

What's a woman?

Incels aren’t allowed to have our own thoughts

Nah, the JeremyMeeksPill, fucking obliterated my "love and respect for women", as well as my former beliefs of foids. Fuck 'em!

Last edited:
The problem is that foids are genetically programmed to avoid relationships that are too good, because likely they'll pair up with a man with lower quality genes. Not only that, this relationship would be too harmonious, since if a foid appreciates being treated well, a pair bond will form. Toilets bring chaos after all if they're unshackled, which they are today.

If only things were different, silky soft bodies that are good to cuddle with, a sweet voice and a natural ability to get into the mind (Hence why foids make good therapists and psychologists). Most men prefer best friends over good partners but I prefer a loyal wife over eternal friendship.

this post should get a warning

this post should get a warning

Foids don't want a man that loves them so much as they want a man who's attractive to all other foids

What draft do I allegedly support?

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelswhat:

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelswhat:
You misunderstand the use of my conscription policy. You wouldn't go anywhere overseas to die in some foreign war, you'd be conscripted for the sake of defense in the event that we are attacked

It's just our biological need to breed with them. Few men actually love foids. Few.

Upon looking at how most modern youth treat their female partners,
the reason why they treat their partners that way is because modern foids have inflated SMV and are absolutely insufferable bitches as gf's

if you had a gf, you would either have to treat her the same, or become a doormat who she'd abuse and then leave

most normies are still basically simp slaves to their gf's, they just have to be a bit circumspect and insist on some limits, because foids are out-of-control freaks

obviously it's easy to love a gf who doesn't exist

Upon looking at how most modern youth treat their female partners, I'd say I'd make a far better partner based on my temperament and emotional reliability and sweetness. I am almost never cross with anybody (If I am I don't show), never curse or swear, never lie. It's weird how the normies will tell me and be so sure that the only reason why I am an incel is for my alleged misogyny (I'm hardly a misogynist) when the average teenage normie calls women bitches and whores and all these other profanities
I'm like that too. I really don't understand the level of extreme hatred towards women that some niggas on here go to. Prepare to be called a "niceguy" by the faggots of IT.

I'm like that too. I really don't understand the level of extreme hatred towards women that some niggas on here go to.
since you like foids so much, ask one to fuck you or sth, GrAY

Yes they can definitely see your shining personality :feelskek: