Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious nobody likes ugly men, not even other men

R

randomcel92

Banned
-
If you're an ugly male all women will ignore you and men will treat you like shit. you'll basically be the butt of every joke

Back in the day, being a gamer meant you could at least meet other ugly men and form friendships, but now even those spaces are filled with 'girl gamers' and chads. Ugly men have nowhere to belong anymore...

Last edited:
14897.jpg

brutal

The consequences of being ugly affect every area of life. Such is the way of things, I suppose.

True and brutal.

99% of men will never be your friend, they're too bluepill and high status to even want to associate with you, brutal.

being short and/or ugly can ruin your life

If you're an ugly male all women will ignore you and men will treat you like shit. you'll basically be the butt of every joke

Back in the day, being a gamer meant you could at least meet other ugly men and form friendships, but now even those spaces are filled with 'girl gamers' and chads. Ugly men have nowhere to belong anymore...
Guys considered ugly are usually the beta ones with no jaws. If anything other men are actually attracted to that since it reminds them of foids

it's over for ugly males