Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nobody likes the gym

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone who says "I go to the gym because I like it not because I want to look better and fuck foids" is a huge coper. Even Chads just go to the gym to increase their SMV so imagine why incels go. Nobody likes the gym, lifting weights or running in the treadmill it's the most boring and repetitive thing, it's like being a hamster inside his cage running in a wheel kek. Also most "gymgoers" just go for social pressure instead of trying to find a more pleasurable sport. The only kinds of persons that can enjoy gym are powerlifters and bodybuilders, the rest are just coping. I'm sure that even pro athletes that have to go to the gym apart from regular training of their sport hate it too kek

But I genuinely enjoy going to the gym, it makes me feel good afterwards like I accomplished something

Hitting the gym is legit. It has to hurt.

I like the gym, helps to get my mind off things...

Lifting can be fun. Cardio not so much, that is done to increase smv or for general health.

It's the male equivalent of saying "i put on makeup for myself"

I work out so I can feel slightly better about myself and at least be respected by other men, I don't believe it will increase my smv.

I've been going to the gym for more than 15 years, and it took me only 2-3 to realize that it won't help me with foids. I wouldn't say I like it, but for sure I'm not doing it for foids.

I do most my workouts at home with some equipment, and I jog up a near by hill with some short sprints.

It's the male equivalent of saying "i put on makeup for myself"

Leanness needs to be promoted on an institutionalized way but this obsession about being swolen is retarded

It has no benefits in modern age. Even in the military, being that swolen puts you in disadvantage

Even in street fighting you're at disadvantage against a lean & agile framelet with a pocket knife

Last edited:
Sometimes I enjoy the gym

But I genuinely enjoy going to the gym, it makes me feel good afterwards like I accomplished something
same. i am ugly subhuman anyway, i know gym won't magically remodel my face bones. i do it just for the sense of accomplishment.

Yes we are slaves to our looks

The only kinds of persons that can enjoy gym are powerlifters and bodybuilders

Looks like they are having the time of their lives :forcedsmile::feelskek: The guy in the 3rd video died in hospital.

activities done to improve one's looks: gym
activities done for enjoyment: hiking, kajaking, cycling, rock climbing

I dont agree, it depends on the person.

I like lifting weights. I hate the gym, I train at home instead.

Lots of homos in gym.Its disgusting

I prefer physical activity in nature, but is sad without participation of cute teen girls

I prefer physical activity in nature, but is sad without participation of cute teen girls

Guy, you sound like a broken record at this point lmfao.

Yeah though, nobody inherently likes to exercise, just like how nobody naturally likes to eat healthy.

Guy, you sound like a broken record at this point lmfao.

Yeah though, nobody inherently likes to exercise, just like how nobody naturally likes to eat healthy.
My life is broken

Gym is lifefuel ngl.

just pay to feel pain and break your bones, bro !

it's better to workout at home tbh

same. i am ugly subhuman anyway, i know gym won't magically remodel my face bones. i do it just for the sense of acomplishment.
Its also a good way of taking your mind out of things

If you ignore that most people in the gym mogg you, it's not really that bad.

I have a home gym (no human interaction) and focus on strength so how exactly am I increasing my SMV? You really think elite powerlifters are getting laid jfl. I swear, every thread/opinion like this is made by people who know nothing about lifting.

Cope harder.

No
Leanness needs to be promoted on an institutionalized way but this obsession about being swolen is retarded

It has no benefits in modern age. Even in the military, being that swolen puts you in disadvantage

Even in street fighting you're at disadvantage against a lean & agile framelet with a pocket knife
No man. In a street fight mass helps very much

I have a home gym (no human interaction) and focus on strength so how exactly am I increasing my SMV? You really think elite powerlifters are getting laid jfl. I swear, every thread/opinion like this is made by people who know nothing about lifting.

Cope harder.
Most of these people played with machines for a few months and gave up after not getting any results. Still smarter than most normies who just keep doing it and brag to anyone who'll listen about muscle gains you could only ever spot under a microscope.

If you have no friends you cant do any more sport. Who Will you play against? JFL
But normies have friends. Your point applies to incels though

For incels its good to pass time and feel somewhat better about yourself. Even though it bring no success.