Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody likes me

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Nobody likes me, and if they do then It's ironically and only to make fun of me. I have to resort to online communities where everyone in that group will eventually grow to dislike and hate me, at that point I'll be forced to leave because of the constant passive-aggressive behavior towards me.

Fuck I can't even go online to vent about my life because everyone will call me an attention whore and make my existence even worse. I fucking swear that everyone in most discord servers I go on low key hates me. I am seen as a loser and a creep online even without showing my face or real life activities.

Nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me

Why even bother at this point LOL

If an incel community doesn't like you it's over

Tbh Im pretty sure most people in this place like me. If Im pushed out of here then I'll have no other option

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
Nobody likes me, and if they do then It's ironically and only to make fun of me. I have to resort to online communities where everyone in that group will eventually grow to dislike and hate me, at that point I'll be forced to leave because of the constant passive-aggressive behavior towards me.

Fuck I can't even go online to vent about my life because everyone will call me an attention whore and make my existence even worse. I fucking swear that everyone in most discord servers I go on low key hates me. I am seen as a loser and a creep online even without showing my face or real life activities.

Nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me nobody likes me

Why even bother at this point LOL

ditto tbh. i also repeat "nobody likes me" as a mantra.

don't worry about discord people though, for some reason a lot of them are cunts.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

lol. Rejected by the rejects. Reminds me of my school days as a young lad.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

TFW I'm the most hated person on here.

tenor.gif

Framecel222 said:
TFW I'm the most hated person on here.

tenor.gif

Zyros or Incelman take that spot tbh

I'm right with you on that one, even dogs and cats don't like me and always bark and hiss at me, and same with people always making fun of me and treating me like shit regardless of seeing me or not, it's like people and animals can sense subhumanness and know which people were destined to be failures and losers. Being ugly doesn't help either, but yea it's all fucked and rigged anyway I think.

Same here tbh

Uglychuck121617 said:
I'm right with you on that one, even dogs and cats don't like me and always bark and hiss at me, and same with people always making fun of me and treating me like shit regardless of seeing me or not, it's like people and animals can sense subhumanness and know which people were destined to be failures and losers. Being ugly doesn't help either, but yea it's all fucked and rigged anyway I think.

True af

I love you all guys. This is the only place I have left

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
I love you all guys. This is the only place I have left

love you too, baby

674a4db038f6c658f07ef1766ef31276dfe8691c_hq.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Gaming people are mean and are willing to hurt others, stay away from the OP.

We like you man.