Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nobody likes me

sconswap

sconswap

Life is better without me, that's why I live
I don't even know English well and I post by writing in translation, but I can't make a great post either because I'm an autistic and idiot I just want some attencion from someone, I hate myself and everything, I hate that people can easily socialize and get along, even though they can find common ground and talk, I can't get along with anyone and I live alone in my damn life, even on the forum, no one cares about my posts except 1 or 2 people sometimes

Where are you from?
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Best Friends Animal Society
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Hello friend. I'm also giga autistic.

I followed you because I liked your other posts. I can't remember what they were because my memory is horrid but I only follow people I like.

I followed you because I liked your other posts. I can't remember what they were because my memory is horrid but I only follow people I like.
Thank you this made me happy

I understand, loneliness too, is ok, it has to happen to someone so that others can be proud of achieving it, someone has to be rejected for the concept of acceptance to exist

I understand, loneliness too, is ok, it has to happen to someone so that others can be proud of achieving it, someone has to be rejected for the concept of acceptance to exist
Life is a gamble played only once, I lost it

Last edited: