Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nobody like us

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Truth is nobody like us .even we don't like ourselves,we hate ourselves. there is no single reason for someone to like us though.don't blame your parents how they would knew they'll make such a thing ? if they had to choose their sons they would want a tall good looking chad,not us. Everywhere we go we just bring our ugliness and rage of our wasted young times. Sometimes ı just look at the mirror and ask myself why ı'm like that ? why we have to be live alone ? ı know coping will end up as roping so why do we even force to live ? it is not necesarry. I don't feel safe anywhere,only here and in my bed. knowing nobody like me is killing me so hard. Don't try to spread blackpill because they'll never accept it actually. Keep saying there is some blackpilled normies and Chads out there.but in end of the day ı go to bed all alone and cry,hug my pillow so ı can feel like ı get human interaction while these 'blackpilled' chads sleep with beautiful girls . Nobody gonna understand our pain.

What is the alternative,trying to fit into a society that we know it's not for us? Of course they hate us,they see us as a mistake of nature,we are supposed to meet their standard, and that includes being as cheating,degenerate and dirty as they are.

i like us, and myself

we understand. but we are too rare to actually meet on the streets. gymcel and try to look grizzly. quit trying to please people. act selfish. if you dont care for yourself nobody will. you are on your own, just like the rest of us. be reckless and if normies want to make fun of you make sure they wont get it.

Once more your sig gif is just to accurate.
:feelsokman::woke::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It's rare as fuck for attractive parents to create ugly kids. Most of us have ugly as fuck moms that would of died virgins if they were born male. They knew that they were taking a risk, but they wanted to show off babies for the boost in attention from everyone and to look at something attractive.

It's rare as fuck for attractive parents to create ugly kids. Most of us have ugly as fuck moms that would of died virgins if they were born male. They knew that they were taking a risk, but they wanted to show off babies for the boost in attention from everyone and to look at something attractive.
I can confirm. My dad is at the least a chadlite but my mother...
Well, she's something else.

In Japan everything will be okay
Im filling in for this Zestoguy Zestomaxxing
in-gif.51122

What is the name of this anime foid so I can find new ones

Once I felt really bad about being an incel and ephebophile while lying in bed before sleep. A crushing feeling of desperation and fear swap me.

We are social animals through and through, it sucks to know that most people hate people like you and you can only really be yourself as a ghost behind a screen (and even that is somewhat dangerous).

Truth is nobody like us .even we don't like ourselves,we hate ourselves. there is no single reason for someone to like us though.don't blame your parents how they would knew they'll make such a thing ? if they had to choose their sons they would want a tall good looking chad,not us. Everywhere we go we just bring our ugliness and rage of our wasted young times. Sometimes ı just look at the mirror and ask myself why ı'm like that ? why we have to be live alone ? ı know coping will end up as roping so why do we even force to live ? it is not necesarry. I don't feel safe anywhere,only here and in my bed. knowing nobody like me is killing me so hard. Don't try to spread blackpill because they'll never accept it actually. Keep saying there is some blackpilled normies and Chads out there.but in end of the day ı go to bed all alone and cry,hug my pillow so ı can feel like ı get human interaction while these 'blackpilled' chads sleep with beautiful girls . Nobody gonna understand our pain.
I like you.

I don't hate anyone (except jews)

In Japan everything will be okay
Im filling in for this Zestoguy Zestomaxxing
in-gif.51122

What is the name of this anime foid so I can find new ones

Hotaru Shidare from Dagashi Kashi.